4

"Thanks." I winked. "Wanna make another bet, Sasuke?" He glared. "I mean, I would love to get more yen. Maybe I'll go and get more scrolls or weapons." I grasped my katana's. "What about you?" He 'hnned' and walked away. "That was our last test for today your free to go home." I smiled and gabbed my cat ear jacket. It was black and had cat ears at the top. "WANNA GET SOME RAMEN?!" The blonde boy asked. 'Wait... KURAMA?!' I could hear him chuckle. "Sure!" He grabbed my hand and dashed off. "I'm naruto by the way!" I smiled. "Nice to meet you naruto!" He suddenly stopped at a little place that reads "ICHIRAKU RAMEN". "Yum!" I smiled. "Hey naruto! Who's your friend?" The man behind the counter asked. "This is Kirumi, Kirumi Toka Hatake." I smiled. "Nice to meet cha!" I nodded. "Um... Can I get the... Uh... Naruto can you order for me? I don't know what to get." I laughed sheepishly. "Sure! Well get two pork miso ramens!" The man nodded and we sat down. "You were so cool today!" He gave me a large smile. "Haha thanks! I came from the land of lightning so I was trained differently. Back there I as jonin." His eyes widened. "Jonin?! Really?!" I nodded. "Woah! THAT'S SO COOL! BELIEVE IT!" I chuckled. "Here Ya go!" The man set the ramen infront of us. "Itadakimasu!" We clapped out hands together. "Yum~" I slurped the ramen quickly. "That was so good!" I looked over To see naruto already on his 3rd bowl. "Two can play at that game!" I smirked. "I'll take an order of 3 more!" Naruto smiled and nodded. "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Instantly we began scarfing down bowl after bowl after bowl. "DONE!" I yelled slamming down my 14th bowl of ramen. "DONE!" I looked over and slouched. 16... "Looks like I lost. I'll pay." I pulled out my blue frog wallet and handed the man the money. "I have the same wallet!" I smiled at him. "That's awesome! Well it's getting kinda late I've got to go home! Bye! See you tomorrow!" I waved and hugged him. "See Ya!" I smiled and began walking home. "What a beautiful night." I looked at the stars. "Ooff!" I bumped into someone and fell on my but. "Sorry!" I stood up and came face to face with Sasuke. "Well hello there, duck butt." He glared. "Duck... Butt?" I giggled. "Because your hair looks like the ass of a duck. Anyways.... Bye!" I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist. "Huh? What is it?" I tilted my head. "How come you don't jump and Attack me with hugs like the other girls?" He asked. "Huh?" I narrowed my eyes. "How come you don't act the other girls?" I smiled. "Because your not my type. And I'm not like the other girls. Can't we just be friends?" I asked nicely. "Hn." He turned to walk away with a smirk but then stopped. "I can make you be like the other Fangirls." I laughed. "Oh yea? Well I can make you be like the other fanboys." I smirked back. "Let the games begin." I raised a brow. "If you win you can have more yen. If I win I get to see under your mask." He said. "Hn. Your so going to lose this one." I narrowed my eyes again. "No your going to lose once more." I walked back home with ideas on how to win this. "Tou-San! I'm home!" His head popped out from behind a wall. "What took you so long?" He asked. "I went to eat ramen with naruto and ended up losing a food competition." He nodded. "How was your day at the academy?" I shrugged. "It's to easy." He raised a brow. "Easy?" I nodded. "Throwing shruiken and things like that. I've already learned all that." He nodded. "Your so strong~ I have a present for you~~~" I titles my head in confusion. "Close your eyes~" I closed my eyes suspiciously. "Ta da~" I opened my eyes and saw a book but not just any book. "OH MY JASHIN! IS THAT THE EXCLUSIVE ICHA ICHA PARADISE?!??" He nodded vigorously. "I GOT ONE FOR ME TOO!" I held the book and we jumped around. "Let's start... NOW!" We both flipped the first page and began reading.

-2 hours later-

I looked at kakashi who was laying on his back with the book on his face. "Ok-ay." I grunted as I slung his sleepy heavy body over my shoulder. "Let's go Tou-san." I walked over to his bedroom and put him in the bed. "Good night Tou-san." I smiled as I bookmarked his book and set it next to him. I slowly closed his door and switched off the light. Tip toeing down the hallways turning off unnecessary lights I ran quickly back to my room and changed into my night clothes. I did my nightly routine quickly and jumped into bed. I closed my eyes drifting off until I heard a scratch at my window. "Probably just a branch." I told myself. But then it happened again and repeated. "Shit." I stood up with a kunai in hand. "Gotcha!" I flung open the curtain to see a small black cat. "Oh hello~" I picked it up. "Hi little guy." I suddenly gasped. He had three newly scratch mark down his back. "Oh my jashin!" My hand began to glow green as I tried to heal him. I wrapped bandages around his torso and back. "Are you okay?" The kitten only purred. "I don't think tou-san would mind. Would you like to be my friend? And maybe ninja cat?" He nodded. "You understand?" I was shocked. "Of course I do." I gaped at the talking kitten before me. "You can talk too?! Oh my jashin! Your so kawaii~" I Laid down and pulled him with me. "What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Aiko." He cuddled up to my side. "Good night."