Chapter 59

*4 days before the wedding

JJ's POV:

"You almost ready? Derek is going to be here in a few minutes with Pen." I ask.

"Yup. Where are my shoes? I swear I do this every time we go somewhere."

"By the door."

"Thank you my love." She says while putting on her shoes. "Did you take your meds this morning?"

"I forgot."

"Go take them please."

"I am right now." I say while walking into the kitchen to fill a glass of water. Emily walks into the bathroom and gets two of my pills out for me.

"Thank you." She hands me the pills and I take them. A few seconds later there's a knock on the door.

"It's open." I shout.

"Hello my love bugs." Garcia says while walking over to us and pulling us into a hug.

"Hello Garcia." Emily and I say in unison.

"Hey guys." Derek says while walking over. "You almost ready Em?"

"Yup." She says.

"And are you ready JJ?" Garcia asks.

"I am. We should get going. We have a long day ahead of us." I say. I grab my purse off the counter and walk to the door with Garcia.

"See you later darling." Emily says.

"Bye I love you."

"I love you too."

Garcia and I both walk out of the apartment and she takes my hand in hers.

"We are going to have so much fun finding you a dress. What do you think you are going to want?" Garcia asks.

"I'm not really sure. I think I want a long sleeve dress. To cover up you know-"

"Okay. That's a perfect start. The nearest dress shop is 10 minutes from here. We can start there."

"Alright."

We get in the car and drive there. I try on five different dresses and I didn't like any of them. Garcia told me to try on one more from there.

I walk out and Garcia looks up to me.

"You look great." She says.

"No I don't."

"JJ you need to pick something. We can try a different store?"

"I'm not going to look good in any of them. What if I pick one and Emily hates it?" I say with tearing streaming down my face.

"Oh JJ." She says while walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. "You are going to look beautiful in whatever you choose to wear, and Emily will think so too."

"What if I don't want to wear a dress. None of them really feel like me. And Emily is already going to be wearing a suit so I can't. Well I can but I don't want too."

The owner of the shop comes out after hearing me. "I think I have exactly what you are looking for. It's a wedding jumpsuit. It's a dress and a suit put together. And it has the long sleeves that you wanted."