Lip X Y/N

"Come on!" You yelled while doing cpr on a patient. You were currently doing surgery on a patient when something went wrong and you started losing the patient.

"Come on! don't die on me" you yelled. You were out of breath but you didn't care. After about 5 minutes someone wrapped their arms around you and pulled you into the hallway. As the door closed you heard them call the time of death.

You broke down crying right then and there being caught by your best friend (B/F/F/N).

You sat there crying for about an hour when you heard Lips voice saying your name. You looked up.

"Lip" you mumbled. You stood up and hugged him. You rested your head against his shoulder. "I'm tired. Take me home please"

He nodded. We walked outside to his car hand in hand. Once we got to the house I went upstairs got a shower and went to bed.

------------------

A couple of hours later

You woke up to Lip kissing your cheek. "Hi" you said.

He smiles and gave you a light kiss. "Hi beautiful."

"What's up?" You asked him.

"It's time to get up. And get dressed in something nice" he said. "Ok"

You got up and grabbed your black lace dress and my choker. You grabbed your  boots and beanie. You curled your hair and then put on the outfit. Once you were ready you went downstairs.

"Congratulations!!!" You heard. You looked into the living room and saw everyone but Lip standing there. You walked into the living room and went up to Fiona.

"Whats going on?" You asked.

"You'll see in a minute little sis" she said.

You were confused by that so you walked away. You started dancing when you heard someone start screaming.

You turned around to see Lip on one knee. You put my hands over your mouth. He wasn't.

"Y/N I love you so much. You are so strong and beautiful and smart and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend let alone wife. Please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" he said staring you in the eyes.

"Yes a million times yes!" You yelled hugging him and kissing him. Everyone cheered.