Ians confession

I was walking home from school when I heard someone yell my name. "V/n wait up!" I heard. I turned around and seen Ian Gallagher running to catch up to me.

"What's up?" I asked my best friend. He threw his arm around my shoulder. "Will you call your brothers off of me. They've been trying to kill me ever since Mandy tried to jump me" he said. I sighed.

I hated the littles feuds that happened between the Gallagher's and the Milkovichs'. I was always trying to keep the peace between us but when it came to Mickey and Ian you never knew.

"Yeah I'll tell them. Also why didn't you want to have sex with Mandy?" I asked. "Well your the first person I've actually told other than Lip." He said and there was a pause. I put two and two together.

"IAN YOUR GAY" I basically yelled out. He quickly shut me up by putting a hand over my mouth. "Yes I'm gay" he said. I smacked him a few times. "Why have you never told me. I've always been your best friend" I said with each smack. He ran away.

"I never told you because I thought you would hate me" he said. I laughed. "I have always wanted a gay best friend and now I know I actually have one." I said. He laughed and then we walked home together him dodging my brother whom were waiting outside.