Accident

I woke up this morning to Carl laying next to me. I was happy. We had the best sex last night. I laid there and watched him sleep for about 30 minutes before i had to go pee. I got up quietly and went into the bathroom. Everyone was still asleep. I went downstairs after getting dressed and went back home. My mom and dad were still asleep so I was happy with that. I went up to my room and got a shower before getting dressed for the day and eating breakfast. I went on a run.

-a few weeks later-
I woke up having to puke. I ran to the bathroom and threw up crying after. I didn't think too much of it so after I got dressed I went about my day as normal. The only thing that sucked was the lingering of my sickness. After that I threw up everyday a few hours apart. So I decided to take a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I decided to tell everyone on New Years and Fiona's house where we normally celebrate.

-the next day-

It was New Year's Eve and I was more nervous to tell Carl at midnight. Time slowly went by as I helped Debbie, Veronica and Fiona set up everything for the party. We were all talking since the guys were out getting drinks and food.

"Girls I have to tell y'all something" I said nervously while hanging up a banner.

"What?" Fiona said.

I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"I know you were scared this was going to happen and we didn't mean for it to but it did. I'm pregnant. I told my parents but they kicked me out and I've been staying at the motel." I said. I was scared to look at their reactions so I just looked down at my hands.

"No." Fiona said. I looked up at her and she looked like she was gonna cry. I started crying.

Debbie and Veronica sat down next to me and hugged me. I looked back down at my hands. After about 5 minutes of us doing this Fiona bent down in front of me.

"Does he know?" She asked. I shook my head, "I was gonna tell him tonight at new years" fiona nodded.

"Ok. Here's what we are going to do whether Carl decides he will or won't be in this kids life you will live with us or V maybe you and Kev can take her in."

I started crying harder and all of the girls hugged me. "We're here for you y/n" Debbie said. I sighed and just payed my head there for a few minutes.