howl's at night

THE FIRST ACT;
Jisso Kim

  Growing up, jisso have always been exposed to such supernatural things,
especially regarding her folklores.
Rumors here and there, created to drive people into their fears.
But she's not like them..
she don't believe in such entities,
or tales.

At least not until she heard the tale that piqued her interest.

It was said to happened at 4 o'clock,
where dawn and dusk meets.
A howl, which was released from the stray dogs wandering the streets,
nothing particular except for the fact that it was supposed to be a cry of agony.

Lately, dead dogs were found on alleyways, or in the streets.
People became terrified of the gruesome sights that greets them everytime they walk at dusk.
The officials have no leads as to whomever is doing this horrible act to those dead dogs.

But one thing for sure,
after the incidents that's happening..
the tales and urban legends about the dead ghosts who roamed around the town to hunt for stray dogs became drastically popular.

Howls of pain were heard whenever this certain time approach, and thus people named it the howls at night.

She found it ridiculous how people easily believe such things like this,
not until she saw the so called ghost on her own.

---

It was near sunrise.. Jisoo needed to be super early to prepare the huge portion of orders that came from the city.
Apparently, since she was an only child
therefore she's the only one whom her parents could rely on.

A twig snapping caught jisoo's eyes as she looked around the area,
trying to find the source while alerting herself.

It could be some perverted drunkard.

Seeing as there's nothing in there,
She continues on with her walk but not letting her guard down.

Howl of pain were heard from where she is standing.
Chills crawled up her spine after she heard the noise.
What if.. nah the old folks were just messing with our minds.

Shrugging the thought off, a sudden breeze swept her hair that made her
into an abrupt stop.
She's getting pissed, whoever's doing this sill prank is going to get a taste of her wrath.

A scowl is present on her face when a sudden whisper broke out.
Seriously, who the fuck?
She spun around only to be met with a gruesome sight.

A women with long hair and dirty clothes, splatters of bloods were anywhere her.
And her face, oh my god, Jisoo wished she never turned around seeing the sight before her.
One eyeball is missing, lips sealed with a thread and burnt skin and scars with worms coming out of it.

Running at her full speed,
She suppress her cries as she skidded her way into an alleyway.
Turning her head back,
she almost sighed in relief.

Almost

As soon as she focused her attention back to her front, the same woman is already there.
Except the fact that the once tight thread sewing her lips shut were now on loose with bloods dripping from the space in her lips.

She blinks her eyes once when suddenly the woman is already in front of her.
It putrid smell infiltrating her nose
as she took a step back.

The woman's mouth is getting larger,
the tear on the skin that the threads were hanging is getting really loose to the point that some of her skin fell down.
No rumors could prepare Jisoo for the disgusting sight laid in front of her.

Lastly,
It leaped towards her making her scream in terror as it's head were nearing hers.

Kim Jisoo was found unconscious with bleeding figure on the abandoned alleyway.
Her tale cannot be told as her lips came clamp shut with threads sewing it close.

---

END OF
FIRST ACT