ghost caught on cam

THE FOURTH ACT;
Lalisa Manoban

  It was a bright sunny afternoon when Lisa's group of friends decided the most ridiculous idea that her friends have produced so far, hanging out in the cemetery.
They were currently at a cafe near their neighborhood when Ten and bambam presented the idea to them,
each having a wide grins plastered on their faces.

To say that she was bewildered can't justify the feeling she's having now, a look of amusement and shock present on her face with her friends now looking at her expectantly,
waiting for an approval from her.

“Y'all are wild.. geez” the said girl uttered out with defeated tone seeing as her friends are already dragging her out of the cafe.
“C'mon Lili! Don't be such a killjoy!” ,
Minnie exclaimed while sporting a wide grin on her face.
She was forced to stop in her tracks when they heard their other friend's troubled voice.

“I don't know guys.. remember what grandma weng said? she said to never
meddle with the unknowns!” Sorn had a distressed look on her face, the group of friends look at her like she had grown another head.
Lucas cackled loudly,
“Did you really believe what that old hag said?, I don't know if you notice.. but the reason everyone avoids her is because she's had some loose screws in her head!”

“But!-” Sorn was cut off when Lisa sighed loudly, cutting their banters before it escalated bigger, knowing those two..
she felt the need to snoop in.

“It's fine Sorn.. besides, we're not going to run around like crazy idiots and step around the graves of those who passed away. We'll just simply sit there and probably wait till a ghost shows up and drag ten and bambam to the depths of hell” She grabbed Sorn’s hand, dragging the girl away and to their destination while the group proceeds tailing them from behind.

All of them arrived at their town's cemetery which does not look creepy at all.

Overgrown vines littered around along with some trash that everyone leaves everytime they visit the cemetery.
Not to mention the fact that the houses near the cemetery have been long abandoned, making the place ten times
creepier.

The group of friends decided to roam around the area, with Lisa and Sorn finding a bench placed near a tree.
Ten, Lucas and Bambam goofed around making Lisa glared at them.
Minnie continued looking at the carvings etched on the graves, reading them one by one.

Soft glows of yellows danced around the place as the sun started to set, and ten being the artistic person that he is drag both Lisa and Sorn to the hills which overlooked the entire cemetery, the others tagging along.

“Yo! Let's take a pic!” Lisa rolled her eyes again after hearing ten's loud voice,
the said boy already tugging at the phone clutched in her hands.
“What the fuck you doin' chittaporn?!”
She exclaimed while holding the device tighter.

“Just take a groupie lis, the guy's too astonished to speak his thoughts”
Minnie chuckled while the said girl sighed and positioned her phone on a better angle to captured them all.

Well it certainly did captured them all.

Lisa nearly dropped her phone after seeing the rotten face of an old man captured on the supposed to be aesthetic pic of the group.

---

END OF
FOURTH ACT