So Beautiful

I really recommend listening to the song to get in the mood

There he was, his glistening midnight blue hair waving ever so elegantly, adding to the movements his body is making. The way his arms sway, how the spotlight accentuates his every feature, making the crowd, especially the woman squeal. Everyone's jaw is wide open, serenaded by his moves. He takes a quick glimpse at me, we stare into each others eyes, his are so sparkly, full of lust, drawing me in like a magnet. He stops his dance, walking to me, with his arm out in front of me, motioning me to grab it.

"Well, miss? Shall we?" He kisses my hand. Every woman in the crowd looked at me with envy, folding their arms, whispering into each other's ears. My face turns bright red, a drop of sweat making its way down my face. I keep staring at his hand, god was it beautiful, I want to cherish this man forever.

"Yes, we shall." I nervously mutter. I grab his hand and he leads me into the spot light. I feel a bit dizzy, my heart is going to beat out of my chest. We make it to the midst of the dance floor, he puts his hand on my waist, pulling my arm up to grab his. I look at him again, he notices my expression.

"Don't worry miss, you'll do wonderfully." He smiles. He nods and the music starts. He steps forward, I step backwards.

When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway

he lets out a sigh, a pleasureful sigh, as we dance, our bodies in sync, the spotlight making me hotter. I cant contain my blush, this is really happening. A dance with Kaeya, Cavalry Captain Kaeya, a fantasy of every woman in Monstadt.

Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more

I stare into his eyes, their baby blue tint hypnotizing me, making me fall for his charm. God he's handsome.

Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with ease

——————-

The last few lines of the song come on, giving me the sign our dance is almost over.

When you dance you have a way with me, stay with me, sway with me

We end our dance with a beautiful, yet cliche pose. His hand holding my waist up, dipping me as my arm is out, holding it there elegantly as I try to catch my breathe. My face is full of blush and sweat, I can't hide anything.

Kaeya pulls me up and looks at me,

"Wow miss, you were extraordinary, I've never danced with a woman like you" He says shocked with a kiss to my hand. I cant believe that. He picked me out of every woman from the crowd?

"Thank you Captain Kaeya, that was amazing" I say as I curtsy and walk away.

"No, thank you miss, for being a wonderful dancer, and if I may ask, what is your name?"

"It's y/n" I smile.

"Y/n... What a beautiful name..." He mutters.

"See you later captain" I wave.

"Meet me at the tavern in an hour, I'd like to know you more, miss y/n"

I chuckle "alright then, see you in an hour Captain Kaeya."

I walk towards the crowd, everyone is staring at me, either with awe, or jealousy. I let out a happy sigh and make my way through the crowd, going to the courtyard to sit in peace and quiet after that nerve racking dance.

I wish an hour would last one second, I wonder what Kaeya wants to talk about? But there's nothing special about me, I'm just a woman who lives in Monstadt, just like everyone else. I'll just have to wait and see.

Kaeya....

Hello! I'm very excited to continue this story, you can leave any suggestions or constructive criticism, you'd like!