Cherished Blossoms

The sun shines down,

Pink flowers glow softly

A gentle breeze rustles the leaves.

Birds flutter about the branches,

A young girl sits below it.

Relaxing in the shade,

The sweet smell of cherry blossoms fills the air.

When I hear your violin playing, I know

I am home.

---

"Young Lady, its time for your guzheng lesson."

The voice of Rika's personal maid dissipated her wonderful daydream, as she looked away from the wide window in front of her where she watch the birds chirping flying and hopping to each of the cherry blossom trees in front of her.

"Where is my mother?"

"The Great Mistress are attending an important tea ceremony at master Lin's house. She wont be back until evening."

" Good. Then tell Master Luo that I wont be attending his guzheng lesson today."

"But young lady, the Great Mistress made the arrangement for today's lesson. You definitely need to attend-"

"For what? To impress mother's guests, playing for them during our next set-up tea party? I'm out."

Rika snarled looking at her maid, as she walks to her dressing mirror and snatch the cape next to it.

"But young lady!"

"Alright, here it is. Just make sure my mother has no idea I'm skipping today's lesson."

Rika throws a bag of gold coins with an important crest inside it enough to make her personal maid gasped. Crest are very valuable, it gives you the authority to gain help from the person rewarding the crest.

Only influential family has important crest, and Rika are happened to be the young daughter of the family, 'Wei' Family.

Rika hop out from the window and land at the soft thick bushes below her window. Her personal maid gasped in horror, looking down from the window to make sure Rika is alright

"Young lady! Please, you need to come back!"

"I'll be back before mother does,so do not worry."

"What should I tell master Luo? He is waiting in the guzheng room."

"Well, you can take the lesson for yourself in my stead. How is that?"

"Young lady!"

Rika dashed through her garden and climb the tree next to the manor's wall. It was a very tall wall, but she just climb the tree without looking down and just jump out to the other side.

"Nice landing! Alright, time to go!"

He must be waiting for me.