Mirage

Question #1 : what should Rika do?

> B. Declined the offer & Meet Eddy at the cherry blossoms next week

---

"The Yang's invitation. You should go and give the young man a chance, you'll be together for a long time anyway."

"But mother, isn't it too soon to decide?"

" It's not something you should think about. Or maybe perhaps, you have something in mind?"

"..... I can't mom...."

I bit my lips hard as mother look at me sharply, dissatisfied with my answer. I can feel her eyes are about to jump out, as she stop chewing with her chopsticks on hand.

"Such prospetorous answer! You are very lucky there are still some big prestige family willing to match their successors with you, and this is how you respond to it?!"

"Do I look like I enjoyed yesterday matchmaking? That guy is a music dictator, not a husband candidate-"

"Enough! You'll meet him tommorow no matter what! I'll have an escort to got with you to the theatre house."

Rika stood up, banging both her palms to the edge of the table. She know she is powerless to her mother, but she just know that Eddy will always be in her heart no matter what.

I cant just leave Eddy. Eddy is unreplacable.

"Rika Wei, you better get ready for tommorow and dont try to disobey me!"

The great mistress yelled as Rika walked away from the dining hall to her room.

Moonlight emerges from the clean night sky accompanying her as she passes the long corridor, getting lost inside her thoughts.

---

"Lady Rika, we have arrived."

"Thank you."

Rika stepped off the carriage as the escort help her get down slowly, watching her until she stepped on the bridge leading to the 'Theatre House.'

Her mom made her go fulfilling the invitation without her being able to object. She can't really do anything aside from playing along to deceive the escort her mom sent with her. Rika turned to the escort with uneasy face.

"You know, I can do this by my own."

"It is the great mistress' order to escort you meeting young master Yang. I need to stay with you until you are able to find him."

"....Fine. lets go."

Rika just know that it is quite pointless to argue with this blockhead escort. That is why her mother send him to go with her.

"Okay....lets see...where can I find him."

Rika turned the letter Brett gave her, scanning if she can find something related to the rendezvous point. As she looked around, she heard a scream from the other direction.

"AAAAAAAAA.....Master Yang! Please say my name!"

"Me too! Mee too! Please say 'Mei Yin!"

"Oh my gosh! That stern face is charming!"

Rika gazed secretly as she tried to avoid herself from the crowd. She can see the person she have to meet in the middle of girls grouping together shouting and squealing. Judging from the stern face, it was indeed Brett Yang.