Blooming Day

I have started being a girl,

My sigh is similar to the sound of a violin.

A red fruit ended up bursting ,

I don't know you yet...

---

"What is wrong with you all? Let me out!"

"We are sorry young lady, this is the order of the Great Mistress."

Rika was having a good sleep until a group of servants woke her up this morning, helping her to soak inside a flower bath which are only for special occassions.

"Can you all just tell me what is going on? Why flower bath?"

"I'm sorry young lady, the Great Mistress did not let us to say anything about it....however we wish you to have a good time."

The elder servant bow at Rika, while the other young ones just giggle to one another, trying to hide their smile. However, Rika was able to catch them.

"Is it something good? Do we have an important guest?"

"Well, you'll see soon enough young lady."

Rika does not have much choices aside from getting along and just enjoy her flowery bath. Afterwards, the servants help her to dress up in layers of beautiful accessories and garments; the one that you would use for special ceremony & events.

One of the maid knocks on one of their guest room, as the others are helping Rika walk across the building to the guest area with her layers of clothing.

"Greetings, Great Mistress. Young Lady Rika Wei is here."

"Very well, let her in."

Rika can't help but startled a bit when two of the servants slides both of the door for her making an entrance. She then stepped inside the grande guestrooms with lots of decoration of expensives porcelain.

Inside, she figures out her mother is not alone. Her father, who rarely seen inside the manor are sitting there beside her mother. They seemed to have some discussions and conversations with the guests.

"Rika, how are you? Good timing, come closer."

Mr. Wei, Rika's father greeted her with his clean look asking her to sit beside him. Rika nodded sheepishly, as she walk slowly pulling her garments not to trip in it. But alas, sometimes things go out of hand.

"Aaah!"

"Look out!"

The guests gasped in horror as Rika tripped on her layered skirt. A hand grabbed her waists in reflexes to prevent a blunt fall to the floor. Rika tried to grasp situation with things happening so quick.

"O-oh, you saved me. Thank you very much."

Rika tried to stand straight on her own, as her catcher help her out. He's a young man with thick glasses and a fine suit. Western style suit are considered as young man's fashion these days, although most of the elder or head of families are still wearing traditional clothes.

Mr. Wei continue his speech, as he move his arms towards the guests in front of him.

"Rika,you might have heard about them. They are Mr and Mrs. Yang, the head of the Yang family. They are known for their sardines & Tuna export products. We usually have our fish supplied by them."

"Oh, hello. My name is Rika Wei, nice to meet you all."

Rika bowed at both Mr & Mrs Yang, as both looked pleased and smiled back at her. Mr. Wei seemed to be satisfied with how things are going nicely.