Broken Vows

Why did she determine to break him,
Was he just like her other alternate mobile sim?

Wasn't he the only person who she was optimistic to commence a new life with,
Or for her love, commitments, and sacrifices was nothing but a myth.

To begin with, he was not a conventional guy.
Dating, boozing, and gambling but love for him was never a lie.

He was a meticulous specimen of a person, one should never have around.
Did she fall for him or was he just a rebound?

He had his share of wisdom before meeting her,
Multiple flings and a wrong gone relationship were already on his platter.

She made him reckon that it was all real.
His pursuit of having a family started looking surreal.

He doodled her for 3 months comprehending that hastily he wouldn't be proficient to confront them. (Feelings)
He knew this time it was absolute, for him she was nothing less than his precious gem.

Her eyes were so elegant, glancing at them anyone would faint.
Who was he kidding, even the moon has got its taint.

She kept running circles around him, she was different from those flings.
Not knowing what would hit him, one day he woke up falling for those rings.

She wasn't just an exquisite countenance but also a glamorous soul,
The way she used to articulate her beliefs, made him disregard Nicole. (Ex)

They initiated with a magnificent ecstasy, with oaths to traverse across places via sky.
He is still plagued by those bleak memories of abandoning her alone in Thai.

He was a star in the making until she infiltrated his life.
Ahh!! He craved to have a fate with her as his wishful wife.

He gave up his dreams to make her his reality,
But her untruths and seclusion made him lose his sanity.

He kept confiding her about their adorable lives after they would have tied the knot,
But she had some other agendas, hidden calls, deleted chats, and whatnot.

Soon he became the person his mother never raised,
Screaming, outraging, abusing occurred whilst love was replaced.

He was so conclusive about this one lasting forever.
His dreams turned into ashes, they burnt like never.

He possessed more skeletons in his closet than her friend list,
He never gave a fuck about her former until she brought her Ex into their existing life and tarnished their forthcoming checklist.

He stares at those anklets every twilight clenching them close to his chest,
For the engagement, he had RSVP'd even her parents as the guest.

For her lying wasn't an option but an opportunity to fool his mind, to give him pain.
Damages were done to such an extent that the scarred casanova will never love again.

She had faces, every soul would perceive her as a varied individuality,
He isn't even conclusive now, was her love just a facade to scrutinize his ingenuity.

She restrained him as her dearest secret,
where he was okay with doing things in private.

On December the 3rd rings were never dealt,
Perhaps God had his means of recouping Ron from an existence full of regret.

From wife, her name was altered to snake, soul reaper.
Her unconditional act of deception rendered him to reckon that she was never a keeper.

He will eternally keep loving her memories no matter what,
She'll always have a special place in his heart, whether he likes it or not.

Anastasia never ended up being Ron's spouse,
That was the saga of her Broken Vows.