Chapter 3

Y/n pov-
We just won a game that too it was finals...so I was going to my best friend Riley's house for our winning celebration. Riley doesn't play she just comes there to cheer for me.

Riley was talking her head of when we reached her house and went in.

Levi's pov-
I was going to talk to y/n when I remembered my enemies and what they could do to her. So I just followed her to her friends house and left. She is going hate me anyway why do I even care. Tch. I don't even care for the brat anyway or do I....

2 months later

Y/ns pov-
I have been skipping school for being bullied(verbally). Riley doesn't know about this so does my aunt they are going to freak out if they knew especially my aunt so today I got into trouble and I am going to meet my dad in 4 years I am nervous actually....

"Explain to me why your here again??" He said with an expressionless face on. " I have been skipping school" I told him the truth with my arms crossed.

He was about to talk until his phone started ringing he got up from his seat without breaking eye contact with you.

"I was about to call you Katie" he said with a low voice to your aunt "the school is going to expel her if she keeps on skipping school like that" your aunt Katie said to him on the phone " if she is acting like this then she will be staying with me Katie pack her stuff I will send some to pick it up" he said.

"WHAT!! U can't do that Rileys house is too far from here I can't meet her she is my best friend u can't" u said looking directly into his eyes. "If you are going to act like this in your school then I need to decipline you and that is by u moving in with me"he said pinching his nose bridge in annoyance

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hey I will come to visit you from time to time okay... don't worry" ur aunty said with a smile. I turned around to see Riley standing with a sad smile on her face with her family to help me move my stuff.

"I made us a playlist so that if we ever miss each other we will be in our ears"she said leaving a small tear before wiping it off"oh yea what's in it" I asked with a sad smile. "You will find out" "ok...let's review our schedule. Face time every Friday to talk about our week days and Sunday to talk about our Saturday. If there is any emergency send 3 siren emojis and meeting at wired if we don't have homeworks" I said with a smile "I just want to say I love you" we both said at the same time and we had a sad laugh. Mr.mathwes came to tell us that my dad was there to pick me up. Mr.mathwes hugged me "we are going to miss u kiddo come by to our house whenever you want" he said with a smile

Topanga (mrs.mathews) hugged me tight that's when I realised she was crying. I told her I was going to be okay and not to worry about me.

Then I went to my father's car. A new journey begins from now....