Chapter 7

Y/ns pov-
"Mother" I said as if it were the most venomous word that could ever come out of my mouth.

I have met my mother before she is just a bitch. Whenever we met she used say things I didn't want to hear. I don't want to meet her not now.

I looked around and met my eyes locked with Reiner he must've know what I was thinking. "hi y/ns mom. I am Reiner her friend we were just going to the library to talk about our assignment. " he said. "oh ok I just wanted to tell her something can u give us a minute?"she asked faking a smile and politeness. Reiner nodded and looked at me concerned, I nodded my head and he went to vending machine

"What are u doing here!!???and what do you want from me!??"I half yelled at her. "Oh nothing sweetheart just making sure you were ok.."she said with the most fake tone anyone could get. "since when have you ever bothered about my well being!!" I asked/yelled. "honey I am your mother I always care about your well being" she said with the same tone. I looked around and saw Reiner looking at us our eyes met again and he understood what to do. "oh yea I was also here to tell you som-"Reiner cut her off in the middle"y/n I think we should go to the library now it would be closing soon"he stated "oh ok"my mother said and leaned in near my ear and whispered so that only I could hear her.......

"Your father doesn't care about you or your well being he is just keeping you because he needs information from me and is using you to catch his enemies Zeke and Kenney. You see now darling no one cares for you and no one ever will. " She said and gave me a pity look and laughed and walked away to her car.

"Are you ok??" Reiner asked with a concerned face"yea,i am fine"i said "you dont look fine you"he said "i am fine dont worry"i said "then why are u crying??" he asked with a concerned look on his face, even i didnt realise i was crying. He placed his on my cheek and wipped my tears "you dont look good when you cry so smile for me"he said and i gave him a warm smile.

Then we heard honking we turned around to see my father waiting...We said our goodbyes and i went to the car