Chapter 2

"Well, then I think we won't just be able to celebrate Halloween this year." William said nibbling the Omelette like it wasn't a big deal but it clearly was for the children for it could be seen on their faces at the moment he said this.

"But, daaad, I had plans for this Halloween!!" Foxy bro seemed really mad at what his father had said.

"Oh yeah? And what sort of plans are they exactly?" William said, raising a brow and looking at the older brother.

"Well, uh- we planned that we- we will make a scary house and get lots of candy this year."

"A scary house?"

"Yeah! It's gonna be like those walkthrough kinda things. It's kinda like a tunnel. I was thinking that we could make it around our house since there are a lot of woods around here and not houses so it would go good with Halloween." Foxy bro was excited about sharing his idea with his dad.

"Okay, and who is this "we"?"

"Me and my friends of course. We planned- well, it was my idea but we are planning to get the town to see our "thing". Of course it won't be free. 5 bucks per person."

"Alright. I just want you to look after your siblings. I will be out of town on 31st with Henry due to some work, and I'll be home late so I want for you to look after them."

"What!?! But I'll be busy."

"Well, that'd be one reason we might not be able to celebrate Halloween."

"Uhm, but, can't they go with you and uncle Henry?"

"Umm, no. They can't go with me. And even if they do, you'll have to come too so that you can look after them."

"But you'd be there! They why do I have to be the one who looks after these crybabies?" Foxy bro leaned back in his chair with crossed arms and turned his face towards the ground in anger.

"DAAAD. He called me a cry baby!! I didn't even do anything! He likes to find different ways to get into a fight!" C.C interrupted, obviously getting upset and not being able to handle what his brother had said.

"Foxy bro, what did I say about this!?"

"Sorry dad. Sorry C.C. But to be honest dad, I can't handle them, or else, I won't be able to enjoy Halloween with my friends."

"Well, there is still a way you can celebrate Halloween while taking care of your siblings." William said turning his eyes to his left side with his index finger on his lips.

"Huh?"

"Well, if you really, REALLY, want to celebrate Halloween then you can celebrate with your siblings. At first you can-"

"Wait! You want me to celebrate HALLOWEEN with these guys!?! I don't wanna ruin it by staying at house and watching some scary movie according to little children!"

"Listen to me first then start screaming or whatever. I won't give you your gaming console for 3 weeks."

"Noo, dad I am sorry! I am so sorry! Please don't take away my console! I am soo sorry."

"So, what I was saying is that you can fist do that "thing" you were going to do. But, close it after 8 so that you can go do whatever you want with your friends and siblings. How about that?"

"Umm, Okay. I guess it's cool then. But we don't know what we are gonna wear for Halloween. You MUST take us to the store to choose costumes."

"No, there is no need to go to the store for that. We can pull something together from the things we have in home. And besides, you guys take too long to choose and you never like what you pick later on."