Chapter one

Just a Dream

Sleeping in my bed, I woke up to yelling and screaming. Scared, I decided  to hide under my blanket. I soon hear footsteps coming up the stairs, So i act like I'm asleep. Soon the door opens and my mother taps my shoulder, When I look at her and she's cuts and bruises everywhere. Her angelic voice said "wake up sweetie we're taking a road trip " I rub my eyes and say "Ok mommy". I wake up again, and look around... "mommy" a Dream about the last time I saw her...Only 12 years old, I understand that life is unfair, sad, and hurtful.

Aunt

At the time my auntie is taking care of me, It was really hard though even before I came she couldn't sport herself, But I understand why she wanted to get me a new home. All she wants is me to have a good family or at least have what I need, I know she cares about me. She tells me she loves me every day. Her gold hair and green eyes are pretty too. My mom had Green eyes. I was drawing when I heard a knock on the door, My Auntie answered it and 3 people with paper in their hands walked in, I looked at the 3, 2 had to black outfits on. They look like the people who took me from dad. "Hi". I said to them, "Are you my aunt's friends?". "Does she have friends over often?". "No, my aunt is ever lonely". They all laugh and I do too.

What....

My Aunt talks to the three men. The one I didn't understand was a brown-haired man with black sunglasses, a crown and a cap. I walk up to him and say "you look like a king!". He chuckles and says "Thank you".  I smile then I see one of the men get down to my height "hi". "How about you say goodbye to your aunt? "He asked, ''Is she dying?!". I said in a frantic tone "no". They all laugh but I'm still confused. Then my aunt said "do you know why Eret is here?" . Look at the brown-haired man "Is that his name?".  The brown-haired man nods "yes my name is Eret" I  respond "oh, Pretty name, And why is He here auntie" she walks over be me and puts her hand on my shoulder "honey... You know I love you with all my heart ''I nod "Eret wants you to have a better life" I was quiet for a sec then I turned to Eret "Can i still talk to Auntie?" he smiles "of course you can she's your aunt!" I smile back "okay!" My aunt smiles and says "I need to get your stuff Emma, stay here" I nod and she walks off "so um Eret, is it okay if I call you dad? " I ask shyly "Of course you are my daughter" I smile happily  "okay dad!"

Dream smp

After my aunt got all my stuff, it wasn't much though. We walk in a fire looking place with weird animals if you could even call them animals...we walk through another portal to see a blond-haired boy then a really tall guy that was split in half. The Blond boy had blue eyes, a white and red shirt with sleeves, with brown colored pants, he had a every anger expert. Then the split one had black on side then white on the other with freckles that were the opposite of each other colors. Their eyes though, they were green and red but they didn't have white at all in them and he was very tall. I hid behind Eret. All he does is chuckles and the two boys look at him and see me "Oh! Who's that Eret?" The black and white one said to Eret "It's Emma" . I looked at them and walked towards them. "The black and white looks like Oreos!" he laughs and says "I'm ran-" They get cut off by the blond-haired boy "RANBOOB" so Ranboob or something was their name. Judging by how they said 'no that's not my name' It's probably not their name "My name is Ranboo" they said to me sighing. I nod and look at the blond-haired boy and he says "my name is TommyInnit" "oh okay!" so Ranboo and Tommyinnit then...hm... then i heard a voice but it had an echo  look behind me i see a ghost i yelled a bit "!!! IT'S A GHOST" Eret said'' His name is Ghostbur ''''IRONIC NAME HUH ''I said back. Then the ghostbur looked at me "hey would you like it so blue?" "okay but what does it do ''''it takes your sadness and makes you be happy!" "oh yay!" He gives some to me. Eret picks me up "Hey let's get home, Talk to you later ghostbur" he walks down some stairs then I see a desert house and jump on some of the remains trying not to get me wet. Then I saw a castle and said, "Dad, is that where we live?" I ask and  he nods walking in and setting me down "Am I going to be like a princess" "ya" he responds, making me really happy.