Chapter 3

Emma's pov
That's jailbreak
    Me and Tommy were talking around like normal until we met half of the server at the prison "What is happening?". I said looking at Tommy, he shrugs "I don't know" he said looking over. "Ranboo?". I said before I saw it, him on the ground dead. I looked and saw techno sad? I Saw Dream. "DREAM". I said in a yell, everyone turned to me knowing what I was about to do. I pulled at my bow and shot dream in the leg even though it didn't  go that deep. 'If I can make him in any pain. I thought to myself before running with Tommy "is ranboo okay?". Tommy said, chasing after me, still scared. "I dont know". I said turning to Tommy, soon it hit Tommy like a bus. "Dreams out" he started to panic "Tommy! Tommy looked at me, Breath". I said, trying to comfort him. "Emma go home, Pls be safe". He said, pushing me away "But Tommy!" But he just pushed me away and ran off talking to his chat. I knew Tommy wont let me go with him. But I know who could help me.

Later

"Phil". I said walking into his house with a knock "Emma!". He said looking at me, "I know you let him out, but we need to protect Tommy ''. Phil nods "we don't know if he has changed, he can become power hungry again. He can take anything". Phil knows I'm smart, maybe yongen and small. But that's the best part, no one thinks it's me "right. and don't kill dream mate, I know how you are ''. He crosses his arms "I know, but if he tri- ''. I get cut off by Tommying yelling at Phil, me and Phil run outside. Phil goes into protect mode. Tommy was telling Phil that dream was there and that he was chasing him, "Tommy you have a cut on your arm". I said pointing at a rip in his shirt where a big cut was. Phil tells Tommy to go inside, I follow Tommy trying to calm him down. After a while Phil walks in and takes care of the cut, they talk then Phil walks Tommy home.

    Q made Tommy go talk to him, after he came back he seemed happier. Me and Phil looked at ether then smiled a bit then looked back at him. Then we turn to see "R-Ranboo", I said looking at the ghost. Tommy looks at ghostboo then picks up a flower giving it to him. After a talk with ghostboo we found that sam killed him be. I soon got lost in thought 'Dream is out Sam killed Ranboo, some odd reason corner was' I sighed and looked up the two. "Emma go home, I can tell your tried ", Tommy said, patting my head. I nod and walk home.

Note:
Sorry for being so short I well add more, so this is part 1 of chapter 3 maybe idk yet