Chapter two

Emma's pov
I was walking around like normal. I walk to L'manburg looking over the glass hole. I heard someone, it was like a ghostbur but not with an echo and was ruff.

Tommy grabs me by my shirt, "are you okay?"
I nod, "ya, but who's that?" I point to the man who had a ugly voice. Tommy sighs "That's Wilbur, you know how ghostbur was a ghost?"
I nod then realize, "WAIT, WHAT?" I turn to the man he's looking at the glass. I look at Ranboo "HOLY, I didn't see you their." Ranboo looks confuse. Tommy drags me and Ranboo to Wilbur, He turns to us "who are you" I shrug "who are you" he gives me an annoyed look, I chuckle "I'm Emma, Eret's daughter". Wilbur was confuse "what? How old are you" I shrug "13" He thinks about my age. "I'm adopted" He gives me a blank start. He walks a bit closer to me and goes to grab my sun glasses, Tommy steps in front of me and I grab his hand so if needed I can get way with Ranboo and Tommy. Ranboo is on high alert with Wilbur. "What where you doing?" Tommy ask bit coshes "I wanted to see whats by hide your glasses" I give a bit of a mad look at him, Tommy sighs "Next time ask." He said a bit upset. Ranboo whispers to me "hey, go some where Elsa" he hands me an ender parl I nod and throw it. I ran to Nikis house "NIKI NIKI" I yell to her, She comes running to me "WHATS WRONG" she grabs my face to make sure i'm not hurt "WILBUR IS BACK, HE ALIVE" She looks me dead in the eyes "he better not of lay a finger on you" I sigh and we sit down, I lay my sun glasses down. They give me small head ack, "he tried to take my sun glasses off, But Tommy stop him" she walks away and starts to make tea. I can see how upset she, Like how kids in your class keep talking so you cant do anything fun and I under stand why tho. I get up "Hey, don't worry I well be okay!" She sighs "you never met wilbur, he's not ghostbur" I look away 'I know she's right but what can I even do to make it better, Tommy is so close to Wilbur thats going to be him' I end up zoning out. "Emma" Niki taps my shoulder lightly, I shake my head "yes niki?" She hands so hot coco "thanks" I smile and drink it "how did he get revived" "Tommy went to kill dream and ghostbur was their only bet" she goes dead sight. We hear a knock at the door, Niki gets up and opens the door. She slams the door and runs to me "Wilbur wants you" I tilt my head to show confusion, she goes back to the door tells them something then made me go with him. I look up Wilbur ''hm, Tommy's new best friend?" I nod "after exile I got really close with him" He looks at me in the corner of his eye "We are very good friends I like to think" I put my hands by hide my head "EMMA!" I turn "very thing alright?" He calms down a bit "help me knock him out" "... why?" He sighs and grabs a big rock and knocks him out "why did you-" Tommy looks at me "so when he wakes up doesn't remember where Nikki's house is" I face palm "I don't think that works" I go back to Niki's house. "Niki, do you have anything that can make someone forgot somewhere" She goes in her kitchen gives me some type tea bag "Thanks" she nods hugs me and went back to what she was doing I left and see Tommy pick Wilbur up "I'm not even going to ask".
Tommy I'm here...
!Small tigger warning!
I was with Tommy and Wilbur. Wilbur made me and Tommy go check out las Nevadas, "Why do we have to come" I said annoyed "You don't have -" Tommy cuts Wilbur off "Because Wilbur is making me do it, And Niki told me to watch you today, she with techno today" I grown "finnnnne" I cross my arms. Wilbur rolls his eyes "hey Quackity" Wilbur talks to Quackity me and Tommy just look around. Tommy had one of those child leashes on me, "Hey Tommy was is Emma on that?" Tommy turns to Quackity "Don't want her to get hurt" Quackity laughs "don't worry Tommy nothing here can hurt her, even if I don't want to die" I laugh. My dad wont let anyone hit me. Tommy takes it off of me " Stay by us tho." I nod and walks with everyone "uuuuugggh i'm bored" Tommy puts me on his shoulders I look around "I like it up here" I said, I love the feel of cold air hitting my faces makes me think of the fall and jumping in leaves with my friends then getting called in for hot cocoa. I close my eyes with the cold air hitting me.(later) Wilbur and Quackity sitting down talking and having some type of drink, I was given some soda. I look at Tommy, who is on top of a skyscraper. Wilbur and Quackity get up, then look down at the thing talking about it. "Know what these is an easy way to just end it all" Wilbur instill grabs Tommy and pushes him away from the edgy I run over "Tommy..." i said looking at him worried and about to cry. I ran off before he said anything I didn't want to think was true, I went to Technos house. All I wanted was to Tell Niki but I got half way there and stopped, 'It's not my place to tell' I thought to myself . I just sat next to her par-led and cried. I woke up with Tommy hugging me and a flower next to me, It was a rose. only Niki give me rose I said as I grab the beautiful Red prickly thorn flower, It had a note on it 'Emma I see you and Tommy were sad so I you both some flowers if you need me, I will be at my house -Love Niki Nihachu<3' I smile and see Tommy with a pink rose next to his feet. I look over and see Phil watching us making sure no mods came, He was too far away to see that I'm awake but if he got closer he would. I close my eyes next thing you know I feel a hand on my hand, I open my eyes to see my moms hand on my head "Mom?" He smiles "Good your okay, Niki told me she found you and Tommy next to her parallel, she didn't know how long you where their, And I got worried" I nod and hug him "is Tommy okay?" My voice was quiet and soft like petting a fluffy kitten. He nods "Tommy is asleep in my room" He copies my tone but lower I nod. "I'm hungry" She smiles "let's wait for Tommy to wake up then lets make something. (Later) Tommy wakes up and we all make dinner jamming to music, laughing and having so much fun. We ate like we haven't in 20 years, we all went outside the animals coming to my dad like his Disney princesses looking at the mind night sky with all of the dark blues and purple. And all of the stars blowing, The fireflies making them so much prettier made me smile and forgot what Tommy said...

Sam you.
I was having a tea with Niki when phil came into her house "Niki Techno in jail" we look at him, "how, its Techno Blade the man who can even make a polar bear his best friend" Phil nods "He's helping Dream-" I look at phil "HE'S WHAT" He must forgot I hate that man so much, even Dream knows I hate him "um" Phil looks away forgetting to warn Techno "I mean why would he help someone who had a plan to kidnap his horse" I said grabbing my hair stress out. Niki gets up and hugs me "Don't worry Dream won't hurt anyone" She said putting her hand on my hand and grabbing my hands, She feels like a newborn baby and smells like fresh baked cookies adding to her cozy warm arms. "Everything will be okay" I said more calmly, Niki smiled and walked back to her seat. "What do you mean "plan on kidnapping his Horus" I look up at phil "Dream wanted to get fully power of the server so he wanted very thing valuable" we all stay quite "Emma go hang out with Tommy" She said grabbing my cup "Okay, bye Niki, Bye Phil!" I run off. "TOMMMMMY" I hug him "IM BORED" he laughs I look at Tubbo and Ranboo, Tommy shows his hand with a ring on it "YOOO MORE MARRY PPL" Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo laugh. I was walking back to the castle I look towers the prison, "if dream gets out it well get bloody". As the sun set faded something was going to happen that I was not going to.

Notes: 1572 words