HOW TO READ THIS SERIES

Hello guys, Mezz is here.

After a long break from writing fanfics, I am back with a short series of Twoset fanfics.

This series are planned to be up to 5 episodes only, here is the focus of each of the chapter roughly:

Chapter 1: Eddy

Chapter 2: Brett + voting

Chapter 3 : Eddy

Chapter 4: Brett + voting

CHAPTER 5: ENDING

So as stated above, chapter 5 will be the game setters of this series; will team Brett wins? Or is it team Eddy? The good news, is that you guys plays the role to shape the ending of this series.

YOU GUYS GOT THE CHANCE TO CHOOSE YOUR TEAM TO END UP WITH OUR MAIN CHARACTER.

HOW?

Chapter 5 will be writen based on the reaction & feedbacks given by readers. In order to make your team 'win' comment on the part of the story as much as you could, it could be in ANY part you think are very interesting!

Based on the reader's option & enthusiasm (for example, most reader ship Eddy with MC rather than Brett), the ending will follow the reader's flow. That means Eddy's ending wins. Same thing for Brett, if Brett got more favoritism in this series that means we will end up getting Brett's ending.

So, lets play it how you guys will like it. As I wanted this series not to be very long, i will try to complete this within November 2021. Please stay tuned to keep on track and vote for your favorite pairing.

Lastly: why do I made the chapters structured that way?

Answer: so you guys can compare how the MC will goes with either Brett/ Eddy.

Hopefully this will help you all to choose your favorite side, who should our MC ended up with.

I will be reading each feedbacks, so gogogo place your comments! Enjoy!

Mezz.