➷Chapter-1➹

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A hasty jolt of a foreign force kicked me out of the dream and I uplifted my spine from the silky sheets and breathed heavily. I clasped the sheets so tightly, the tips of my fingers burnt from the friction.

The end of the nightmare was beyond terrifying, just something I don't want to recall and instead save in the recycle bin of my brain, where I can retrieve it only when it would be necessary.

I still couldn't get out from the trauma, this time the dream went to a far end, the tape which I assumed was stuck in a replay, finally worked and moved further. The sight I saw after the young girl in my dreams was toe curling.

All of this was no coincidence because no one gets the same dream again and again. It was a lead, a hint of something farfetched. Something that wanted me to drop my blindfold, or should I say mindfold?

Before these thoughts could consume me whole, there was an unexpected knock on the door. I dragged the blanket away from my body and planted my feet on the ice-cold floor.

My head was sore from collecting all the dreadful thoughts, I don't get myself at times, why do I always imagine the worst scenarios?

After regaining my lost strength, I reached the doorknob and twisted it vaguely.

The door was pushed open further by a familiar boy with coffee-brown hair, doe-eyes and chiseled jawline.

His tall stature overtook me into a protracted vigorous hug.

"HeeJin, are you alright? I heard screams." Heeseung asked me as he scanned me to see any signs of threats. How do I tell him that mental stress would not affect my limbs or any other part of my body.

"Wait what? You heard screams?" I focused my attention back on his words, I was damn sure I didn't scream.

"I heard your screams and I am certain of it." Heeseung replied after he pressed his hands on my shoulders and made me look at him, eye-to-eye.

His gaze threatening me to tell the truth.

I looked away from, and shrugged my shoulders after carefully removing his hands off me.

My big brother has this habit of overreacting to every trivial issue. I might have unknowingly screamed in my dreams, what's the big deal in it?

It happens often, yet he is here in the morning to check up on me. All I wanted was for him to not worry about me.

"I am fine, okay? Don't worry." I went back to my bed and plopped on it.

"I don't buy that shit, did your nightmares reoccur?" He asked me as he closed the door behind him.

"I am not selling you shit, I am getting used to this shit."

"You don't have to get used to this shit, we can go to the psychologist tomorrow." Heeseung expressed.

That's it, that was something dreadful than the nightmare itself, the psychologist.

[A/N]

What do you think will happen?

I gave y/n a proper name instead, Lee Heejin.

Love you!

Let me know your thoughts on the chapter in the comments, I would very much appreciate it.