Chapter 1

In Dwaraka:-

They heard cries of pain echoing throughout the palace.

"Mamashree is Matashree okay?" asked Abimanyu who was 2 years old.

"Your Matashree will be okay my dear Abhi" said the Lord Krishna.

Suddenly the cries of pain stopped and giggles of the children were heard.

Everybody was little relaxed then Revati and Rukmini came out with two babies, one was a girl and one was a boy.

Abhimanyu jumped with joy as he saw his two little siblings.

Revati gave the baby boy to Balram and Rukmini gave the baby girl to Krishna.

Krishna looked at her and smiled but a lone tear rolled down his cheeks which went unnoticed by everyone.

Then they heard a loud sound at which the girl baby started to cry seeing that the boy baby also started to cry.

"Ahh... It must be Charu and Sambh , Children like father" said Rukmini to which Krishna pouted.

Then the Nursemaid came and said Rajkumari Subhadra is alright but she is so tired and she will be awake soon.

Krishna said " I name her as Adrika who is the daughter of Arjuna"

Balrama said " I name her as Subhakshi who is the daughter of Subhadra"

Abhimanyu said " She will be also called Abhinaya who is my sister"

Rukmini said " She will also be called Kumaria who will be strong like Mata Durga"

Revati said "She will also be called as Driti who is the daughter of Draupadi.

And Named the boy as Abhijay , Subhadreya , Aditya , Rudra and Dikshit.