Chapter 3

In Hastinapur.......

A spy came as the Maharaja(Dhirdharastira) ordered him to come to tell the news about Ayodhya.

👆

(Maharaja Dhirdharastira)

The spy said that the previous king(Ofcourse evil that's why Parashuram told Abhinaya to defeat him)

Was defeated by a girl.

"What!!!!" said a surprised Dhiradharastira

"How can a girl beat such a powerful king?" asked Maharaj.

"I don't know Maharaj but they both fighted in a sword duel" said the spy.

"You can go now" said Maharaj Dhirdharastira.

And then some talks went then the sabha was over.

To Duryodhana and Karna...

"Mitra you can't leave me!!" whined Duryodhana like a child.

"Bu-" before Karna could finish Duryodhana said: "If you go I will also come to meet my dear niece and nephew , It's FINAL!!".

"Huff okay come let's go" said Karn tired of arguing with his best friend cum brother.

They reached Mahendra Giri hills:-

When they reached Mahendra Giri hills first they greeted Lord Parasurama.

(In this story Karna said the truth about him and Lord Parasuram accepted him, Also Parasurama knows Duryodhana when Karna was his disciple)

When Karna and Duryodhana went to see their daughter and son(niece and nephew for Suyo).

When Duryodhana saw two girls masked practising archery , he was confused.

His mind voice is "What!! Hey I heard that Karna had one son and one daughter , but there are two girls. Am I day dreaming?".

Then he saw his Mitra smiling at his confusion.

"Mitra... do you have two daughters???" asked Duryodhana.

Karna chuckled and said "Mitra , I have one daughter and one son. But she is also my other daughter by non-blood relation".

"Who is she? I have a feeling that she is related to me" asked Suyo (Short form of Duryodhana).

"Of Course your niece is related to you , She is our dear behana Subhadra's daughter ABHINAYA!!!" said Karna proudly.

"Our dear Nayana has grown into a young lady, then where is that naughty monkey Abhijay??" said Duryodhana.