DreamNap Omorashi PT.3

⚠Warning: Harsh language⚠

A/N: I don't want to waste your time but I want to apologize, I haven't uploaded/Updated in quite a while! I've just always had a huge writer's block and not much motivation, plus, I've been stressed with school. Once again I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOOO is sorry!!! (Totally didn't add more "so"'s just for more words..) :D. P.S 60% of this message is for extra words, still genuinely sorry.

CREDIT TO @sunsetfelix FOR THE IDEA OF THE DREAMPNAP OMORASHIS 

(Quick note: For no confusion Dreams text/speaking will be bolded "Like this" Sapnaps text/speaking will be italic "Like this" GeorgeNotFound text/speaking will be underlined "Like this" Tubbos text/speaking will be normal "Like this", BadBoyHalos text/speaking will be Italic + Underlined "Like this" and Tommyinnit text/speaking will be bold + italic "Like this"

POV: Dream/Clay invited a group of his friends to come over and watch a horror movie at his and his boyfriend's place! (Sapnap/Nick), He invited GeorgeNotFound/George, Tommyinnit/Tommy, Tubbo/Toby and BadBoyHalo/Bad/Darryl. Little did the other know, Dream was deathly scared of horror movies. He only invited them to watch a scary movie so he could act cool.

Third POV:

"BABBBBEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Nick's screech rung in Dream's ears as he had echoed his voice across one side of the house to the other.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?!" Dreams shout echoed back to him, Sapnap shortly after walking into the room. Sparing the poor boys' voice.

"Bad texted that he picked up everyone, he said and I quote, "omw w everyone, 3-5 m away. a short trip but w these children and 1 man child it seems like hrs owo". " Nick slightly smirked holding the laughter in.

Dream wheezed at how his lover sarcastically read the text. Clay pushed open the microwave with a button, he pulled the microwaved popcorn out with steam fluently flowing from the crevices offered from the popped corn cornels.

"[cough] HAHAA-- [cough] O-okay.. [cough]" Clay walked into the other room after seeing Nick responding to Darryl. He left soon after putting the popcorn in a bowl adding things such as Salt and Butter. Also carrying other popcorn toppings encase they wanted different toppings.

He hadn't picked a movie yet, He figured he would let them pick. Of course, he would've rather picked himself and they would watch a lessened scary movie but, the whole point of this was to prove that he was not a wimp since he always got called "pissbaby"

Dream was in a train of thought until he got interrupted, by the one and only ear-piercing doorbell. He heard words from the kitchen, they yelled

"COMEEE INN!!" The words were dragged along.

The door handle turned and swung open, On the outside of the door were the two boys and behind the two men. The younger and older teen rushed in shouting, Not necessarily shouting, more just screaming. Not screaming anything in particular, just genuinely screaming. Tommy the younger boy immediately sprung himself onto the couch. Soon after already sinking into the softness of the cushions. Tubbo, the older boy was to sprinting everywhere. Toby soon after seeing Tommy laying comfortable on the sofa he decided to ruin that moment by also springing himself onto the couch but shortly following, rising to his feet and leaping, making the younger boy eject out of his comfortable state.

"YOU BITCH!! DON'T JUMP WITHOUT ME!?!?" He shrieked at the elder whilst he stood up on his feet and did as the matured did. Dream grumbled as he went lectured them, they had the choice to sit down or get off as if both of the two occurred similar to his cat.