Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen

A Thousand Years (COMPLETE)

Summary – Edward Cullen has felt left out considering that he has not been able to find his soulmate like his siblings and adopted parents. However, what if a special family moved into Forks and changed Edward's views on everything from his having no soul, to the belief that vampires and werewolves can be friends.

(Rewrite: The Reckoning. See below)

Warnings – Angst, fluff, some violence, cheating, one or two explicit chapters but they are marked:)

Pairings – Edward Cullen x OC

Edward Cullen and Benjamin

The Reckoning (Ongoing)

Summary - A rewrite of A Thousand Years. Edward never thought that his world would get more crazy than it already was with Bella acting all suspicious lately but when then Volturi invite all vampires in the world to a special meeting, Edward was not expecting to make the acquaintance of not only every vampire in the world but also a particularly special Vampire/Werewolf hybrid: Kamber. Edward and Kamber must work together to figure out what is going on with the Volturi whispering secrets behind their backs, strange events that are being held for those vampires present... and the mysterious behavior of Bella.

Warnings: Angst, fluff, gore, violence, cheating, explicit smut but those will be marked, also some guest appearances including: Angel and Spike (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer), and guest mention: Damon Salvatore;)

Pairings: Edward Cullen x OC (Kamber Vicasi), Benjamin x OC #2 (Antigone Vicasi), and a smidge of Jacob Black x OC #3 (Calliope Vicasi)