One Direction/BTS

Hey There Angel

Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayne Malik, Louis Tomlinson (ongoing), also later on there will be Taekook, Jin x OC and some other couples:)

Summary - The world of celebrities and fame is so complicated it is sometimes hard to keep up. When people look at famous boy band One Direction, they think that things are simple: they love each other, are best friends and love to sing... the thing is... it isn't that simple. Their lives are a never ending adventure like something out of the movies. When Liam auditioned on the X factor and 1D was formed, he had no way of knowing that the 6th member of the band was someone that would change his life from the start. Harry was completely oblivious as to the fact that his celebrity crush: the miraculously found little sister of the Jonas Brothers was in fact someone who turned up at different points in his past. Louis never understood what it was about Liam's little sister but he couldn't help himself when he wanted to prank her and make her angry but he loved it and even though it seemed like she hated it, Beth Payne rather enjoyed Louis's childish pranks. Quiet, sweet, family orientated Zayne is not the person who you think has a troubled past... but just months before the X Factor, there was someone in his life that he would never forget... not even in 2020 when they finally meet again after 10 years.

Warnings - mentions of attack, violence, angst, smut, fluff, mentions of abuse, bullying

Pairings - Harry Styles x , Liam Payne x OC , Zayne Malik x OC , Louis Tomlinson x OC, Justin Bieber x Hailey Baldwin Bieber, Shawn Mendes x Someone whom shall remain nameless for the moment;), Jin x RM, Kim Taeyung x Jeon Jungkook, etc.