The Hobbit

Thorin Oakenshield

Over the Mountains (COMPLETE)

Journey to Middle Earth (COMPLETE)

Bring Him Home (Ongoing)

Over the Mountains

Summary – Persephone is not your average Middle Earth Creature. She's special because she is part elf, part dwarf, part skin changer and part wizard, making her a Quarter Breed. You would think that everyone loved her... but that is not the case. When she joins the company of Thorin Oakenshield, she is hoping to be welcomed and she is... by everyone but the dark haired dwarf prince. Will she ever touch his soft side?

Warnings – None really, kissing, violence, frightening creatures, torture, fluff and angstJ

Pairings – Thorin Oakenshield x OC (Persephone Anatello)

Journey to Middle Earth

Summary – What if JRR Tolkien never gave Thorin a love story... because the person that was meant to be Thorin's was not yet born when he wrote the Hobbit? Sara journeys from her world to Middle Earth after an accident, with a mission. To change something about the Hobbit story... but she is not sure what. What she does not know is that while trying to prevent something from happening, something new might arise between her and the dwarf prince....even if it is not on the agenda!

Warnings – None, no explicit scenes, some kissing, violence, frightening creatures, mentions of abuse.

Pairings – Thorin Oakenshield x OC

Bring Him Home

Summary - The dwarves thought that Bilbo was bad enough as a 13th member but when Bilbo's next door neighbor pops in, none of the company understand why Thorin agrees to let her come along. She is clumsy, has no cooking talents, always stabs herself when sewing and is afraid of pain. So what makes this female hobbit so special?

Warnings - None so far. Smut planned ;)

Pairings - Thorin Oakenshield x OC (female hobbit)