Rescue down by the waterfront

It was when we got the key to Adventure City, Ryder got a call, from a Adventure City citizen pet named Harris. His family's home was on fire. So we rushed to the lookout to get our gear. We rushed to our destination. Driving fast with our sirens on. We arrived to our destination. It was a big fire alright. The 10 story Journey appartment was on fire. "This one sure is big, but I'm sure we can do it! No fire's to big no Pup's too small!" My teammate, Skye cheered. Ryder ordered for me and Liberty to go into the apartments and lead the people to Marshall's ladder slide. It was went we got to the 5th floor to guide the people to where Marshall's ladder slide was at. Liberty sat on the balcony to ensure that everyone on the 5th floor makes it out safely. When it was time to go back in time get more people. Liberty froze in fear. I tried to cheer her up. She started shaking so I picked her up and sat her on her scooter. "Guess I'll to do this myself" I thought to myself. I ensured all the people made it out safely. It was alot of work, but worth it. I drove Liberty's scooter out of the flames with her in the backseat. We made it out to where my team was. "I-I-I am sorry, Ryder, I don't know why I froze like that. I guess it's not meant for me to be a offical member of the Paw Patrol" Liberty apologized. "Its okay, everyone made it out safely, thanks to your teammate" Ryder replied. We went back to the lookout, and settled down for bed.