Chapter 2

*Heres chapter 2!! Again, I'm sorry if I get lines or scenes mixed up. :)*

Veronica's P.O.V.

"So this is your room, my room is down the hall if you need anything." Natasha said showing me to my room.

"Thanks Nat." I said walking into my room and shutting the door behind me. I set my bags down on my bed and walked over to the window, it was raining, great. Hopefully it doesn't thunderstorm, I hate thunderstorms.

Laying down on my bed, I stared up at the ceiling. I couldn't get my mind of Steve Rogers, something about him was, I can't explain it. He's just, interesting.

That night I fell asleep thinking about Steve Rogers.

"RONNIE! WAKE UP!" Natasha said as she banged on my door.

"Ok ok! I'm up! What is it?!" I asked jumping out of bed and opening the door.

"Dr. Banner and Captain Rogers are going to be here soon! Get dressed!" She said gesturing to my black sabbath t-shirt I got from Tony and my sweat pants.

"Ok, ok. Give me 10 minutes." I said closing the door. I looked at the clock, 12:30 p.m. What? God, I slept for a long time.

I picked out my outfit for the day and got into the shower. Once I finished, I stepped out of the shower, rung out my straight black hair and put it in a high pony tail. I slipped on my clothes and walked out of my bedroom and into the conference room to find Natasha.

"Hey Nat! You here?" I called.

"Ya I'm over here." She said I followed the sound of her voice and she was looking at a computer with Clint's information on the screen. Natasha seemed really sad.

"Natasha, what's wrong?" I asked her leaning down next to her.

"Clint's been compromised." She whispered.

Clint was also one of my best friends, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Natasha." I said knowing she really likes Clint, but she never wanted to admit it.

"No, it's fine. Let's go." She said standing up and dusting off her pants.

I followed her out to the landing deck and seen a jet land about 30 feet away from us. Phil Coulsen and Steve Rogers stepped out. Wow, I thought he looked hot in the pictures. But he's totally ripped.

"Ma'am." Steve said nodding his head at us, but his eyes lingered on my for awhile longer.

"Hello." I said politely. "I'm Veronica Stark." I added shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Veronica. I'm Steve Rogers." He said smiling.

"Believe me, I know. Phil talks about you all the time. And by the way, has he asked you to sign his captain America trading cards? They're vintage, he's very proud." I said and Steve laughed lightly as we walked around the area. I hadn't noticed Natasha left. We seen Dr. Banner walk off the jet and look around and when he seen us he walked over.

"Hi, I heard you were coming." He said shaking Steve's hand.

"Word is you can find the cube." Steve said.

"Is that the only word about me?" Bruce asked.

"Only word I care about." Steve responded.

"And you must be Veronica." Bruce said shaking my hand.

"Ya, how did you know?" I asked.

"I've meet your brother a few times, he talks a lot about you." He smiled.

"That's nice of him, well you boys might want to step inside, it's going to get a little hard to breath." I said smirking.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked glancing around.