EPILOGUE

*Here is the epilogue! Im really going to miss writing this. :'(*

~//~ Dedicated to: @CharTeddy, her comment really made me smile! :) ~//~

*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE NOTE AT THE END!!*

~Few months later~

Veronica's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling my head pressed to Steve's chest. Ever since the fight ended everything has been great.

Me and Steve moved in together. Tony and Pepper are getting married. Natasha and Clint are dating. Everything's just perfect.

Everyone was a little freaked out about my flying ability, but after a few minutes they all found it fascinating. It took me time to learn to control all the elements again since it had been so long since I was in that form.

When I got better at flying. Me and tony would race. At first, he would always win. But over time I got faster and faster and was finally able to beat him. That was the best day ever. Well besides the day Steve kissed me.

Cheesy? I know. But it's true love. Nothing can get better than that.

Also, I had to teach Steve how to use modern technology. You would not believe how hard it was to teach him to use an iPad.

"Ronnie?" Steve asked. I finally convinced Steve to call me Ronnie. Veronica is boring. He always tells me it's a beautiful name, but I don't think so.

"Yes?" I answered with a smile.

"I love you." He whispered against my forehead. I cuddled closer to his chest hoping to hide my blush.

"I know. You say it a thousand times a day." I smiled.

"But I mean it. I really do love you. You mean the world to me, Ronnie. You might think I'm lying, but I'm really not. You have no idea how much I love you." He whispered.

My heart danced as butterflies flew into my stomach. He was so adorable.

"I know Steve. I love you too." I whispered pecking him on the lips.

We really were in love. Nothing could break us apart.

*So there's the epilogue! Hoped you like it! You guys mean the world to me! 100 votes on this story?! That's amazing!! This was my first fan-fiction and I didn't expect it to get this many reads! This is so amazing! I really do love all of you :'). Please comment and vote on this story, it really means a lot!! :)*

~ATTENTION!~ I will be posting another thing about a sequel so please stay until that is updated if you want a sequel! :)

And for the last time. (Sadly)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

~Kara