Chapter 5

*Here's chapter 5! Hope you enjoy! :)*

Steve's P.O.V.

Sh-she doesn't remember me? What? I looked deeply into her green eyes and all I saw was confusion. She really didn't remember me.

I can't take this anymore. I stood up abruptly, walked out the door and slammed it behind me.

"Steve! Steve wait!" I voice shouted behind me, Tony.

"Tony what the hell do you want?" I asked still walking down the hallway.

"She still can regain her memory. It will take time but it can happen." Tony said.

I sighed, "But how could she not remember who I am? I mean, I would and could never forget her." I whispered but Tony still heard it.

"Man I hate this "fluff" stuff it's so not manly. But anyway, I know she will remember you Steve. You have to be there when she does." Thats all Tony said before heading back off to Veronica's room.

Maybe. Maybe she will remember me. If she doesn't I don't know what I would do. I already lost Peggy I can't lose another girl.

Veronica's P.O.V.

Tony chased that man out of the room after he stormed out and came back minutes later.

"Who is that man? I mean I kinda recognise him but I don't know his name." I said irritated. Remembering things is hard.

"He's a friend." Tony said.

"What's his name?" I asked him.

"Steve. Steve Rogers." He answered.

Dammit that name sounded so familiar and matches with his face. But I can't think of anything about him or anything we've done together. Ugh.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Tony asked with a sly grin.

"Maybe a million pennies then we'll talk." I said smiling. I missed these kinda of moments with Tony. I haven't had one like this with him in awhile. Or so I remember.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Tony said.

A older man stepped in the door wearing a purple button up shirt and pants. How come he seemed so familiar too?

"Veronica?" The man asked me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Would you like to hear the good or bad news on your condition first?" The man asked.

"The bad." I answered. I always think getting the bad news first is going because getting the good news second will lift up your spirits from the bad news.

"Well it seems you hit your head pretty hard. Which means you may have lost some of your memory. Can you tell me the lay thing you remember?" He asked me eyeing the clipboard he had in his hand.

"I remember talking to a group of people. And, and you were there to." I pointed to the man.

"Do you know my name?" He asked eyeing me.

"No, I'm sorry sir." I said sheepishly. Why can't my memory just come back?

"It's fine. My names Dr. Bruce Banner. With your condition it's normal to lose parts of your memory." He said. I nodded.

"Now what's the good news?" I asked.

"Well, you can leave the 'hospital' as soon as you want too. Also, you should regain your memory in a couple of weeks. Maybe a month or so." Dr. Banner said. I nodded smiling slightly, at least my memory should come back.

"But there is also the risk that you might never regain your memory." He also stated. I nodded understanding.

"Thank you Dr. Banner." I said.

"Anytime. I got to leave now but if you need anything I'll be sure to assist you." He said. I gave him a great full smile as he closed the door.

"Go to sleep Ronnie, you can leave later." Tony said softly stroking my hair.

"Ok, goodnight Tony." I said.

"Goodnight Veronica." He said going me a kiss on my forehead.

Minutes later I drifted off into unconsciousness.

*Sorry it's short and kinda a filler chapter. If you read my note on the last chapter you would know about my grandpa... Anyway, I'm starting to feel better and I will start to write more. So that's good :). Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! :)*

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

~Kara