Chapter 3

"Hey!" Claudia stopped the bands' shared car in front of Lydia who was waiting at the curb outside of the train station in Brighton.

Lydia climbed into the passenger seat, "Hi Claud."

"How was the ride up?"

"Fine, I'm just tired from waking up at 7 fucking am."

Claudia laughed, "The apartments close, you can see your room when we get there! Nothing's in it yet but it's still a cute space."

"Mhm," Lydia hummed.

~~~

"Welcome to your soon-to-be home!" Claudia unlocked the door to a small 4 bedroom apartment that was on top of another apartment that looked identical to theirs.

"Hey Lydia," Violet looked up from the TV in the living room that you could see from the door. Right across from the living room there was a small kitchen and a table that had just enough room for 6ish people. The apartment was pretty cramped seeing as there were 3, soon to be 4, girls living in it at once but it was cozy and filled with plants that Violet was probably taking care of.

"Here follow me," Claudia dragged Lydia down the hall that had 3 doors on each side. Claudia stopped at the door at the end of the hall on the left and opened the door, "Okay here it is, there's a closet and enough room for your desk, bass, and a bed; my rooms right across from yours, bathrooms next door and next to the bathroom is Aspen's room."

"That was a lot."

"Yeah well, you decided to wait to move in so now I have to tell you everything."

"Thank you so much for your service Claudia, how could I ever repay you?" Lydia knit her eyebrows together and held Claudia's hands together.

"You're so annoying," Claudia shook her hands off of hers, "Oh! One more thing," she dug around her pocket and grabbed a key, "Here's the key so we don't have to unlock the door for you whenever you come over."

"Thanks," Lydia took the key out of Claudia's hand and stuck it in the back pocket of her jeans.

"Alright well there's nothing in here so wanna go to the kitchen?" Claudia started out the door.

Lydia followed her, "Yeah, I'm starving." Claudia made her way into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Want some rice from last night?" She looked over her shoulder giving Lydia a hopeful smile.

Lydia leaned against the small island counter in the kitchen, "Sure," she grabbed her phone and opened Wilbur's contact as Claudia poured some of the rice out of a Chinese to-go food box and onto a plate. She placed it into the microwave and went onto her own phone as she waited.

Wil :)))

"hey just got to the apartment"

Wil :)))
"is it nice? who's your room next to?"

Lydia
"it's okay, pretty empty but there's plants that i'm pretty sure
just violet's taking care of oh and my rooms next to aspen's so that'll be fun"

Wil :)))
"that sucks, at least you still have a month with tommy to
prepare yourself!"

Lydia
"don't remind me"
"i don't know which one of the two is louder"

Wil :)))
"i'm betting on tommy"
"anyway i'll see you at the party right?"

Lydia
"yeah definitely!"