Chapter 6

Lydia waved goodbye to Tubbo as they parted ways at the train station. Finding her train she climbed in and found a seat, she sat down and got ready for the short train ride to Brighton.

~~~

The train eventually came to a stop, Lydia sat up and grabbed her bag that had her camera and some other stuff she threw in there. She found her way off the train and looked around the platform looking for Wilbur. Soon she saw his mess of curly hair and half jogged over to him smiling.

"Wilbur! Hi!" She stared up at her friend.

"Hi, we have a few hours before I wanna film it," Wilbur explained, staring down at her. Lydia's hair was in a ponytail that had been messed up a bit during the ride over and was in jeans and a Velvet Underground shirt. Wilbur smiled and forgot all about how nervous he was about seeing her.

"A few hours? When are we gonna film it? It's already like 2," Lydia looked up at him confused.

"Well," Wilbur started to lead her outside of the station, "I wanna film it at night in my office."

"Why can't we do that now?" Lydia cocked her head to the side.

Wilbur bit his bottom lip slightly trying to hold back his smile. Lydia felt herself lightly smile at his face, she always liked how he looked whenever he did that but she remembered Theo. Her smile dropped slightly, feeling guilty about the way she had thought of Wilbur.

"You okay Lyd?" Wilbur looked down at her.

"I'm fine jackass, now tell me why we can't film it during the day," Lydia and Wilbur were walking down the almost empty streets of Brighton.

"Well, I don't want to film it just in my office. I wanna use the like entire building, you know?" Wilbur explained, "Are you hungry? We have time to kill and there's this coffee place near that's good."

"Sure, now tell me why we can't do this during the day," Lydia followed him as he took a turn and led her to a small coffee shop.

"Because the people that like you know actually work there probably wouldn't let me and will kick me out, so we gotta sneak in when it's closed," Wilbur opened the door for Lydia then followed her in.

"And how are we gonna sneak in? Doesn't that place have like cameras?" Lydia and Wilbur stood next to each other in line.

"I know people," Wilbur said nonchalantly.

"What people," Lydia looked up at him smirking.

"I have a friend there that's a security person and they're working the night shift. They said they would let us in."

"Wow it's like we're in a James Bond movie or some shit," Lydia joked then looked up at the menu. Soon it was their turn, Lydia ordered first then Wilbur did, "I can pay-'' Lydia started.

"No no it's fine I got it," Wilbur pushed her hand away lightly from her bag. Lydia blushed slightly at the contact.

"Alright, thank you Mr. Soot," She stood off to the side as Wilbur paid.

Lydia felt her phone go off in her pocket, she picked it up and saw a message from Claudia. It was something about the guy Claudia had been talking to, she was completely head over heels for him and apparently he finally asked her out. Lydia smiled then rolled her eyes slightly, she saw Wilbur walk over to her.

"Who was that?"

"Just Claudia," Lydia explained as she grabbed their drinks. They found a seat next to the window and sat down, "So who's your security friend?"