prologue

Y/n: My god I thought I was a goner?!

Ben: Relax bro it's not like I was gonna loose to Vilgax.

Y/n: I can name a couple of times you almost endangered us from power hungry villains to a weird double ganger.

You were talking to Ben as he was holding the sword and you both were going to azmuth.

Y/n: Seriously don't scare us like that.

Ben: Anything you say little bro.

Y/n: I hate being two minutes younger than you.

Azmuth: Ahem!

You and Ben looked down and saw azmuth.

Ben: Azmuth!

Ben present the blade towards azmuth as he teleports it somewhere else.

Y/n: Well there goes my plan on having my own sword.

Ben: You were right that's to much power for any-what?

You can see that azmuth was still holding his hand out it took you a bit until you realize what he's asking for.

Y/n: Ben he wants the Ultimatrix.

Azmuth: Yes, now give it to me.

Ben reached his arm out and soon the Ultimatrix falls off his wrist and disappears from the bright light.

Ben: But azmuth I thought I proved I was worthy?

Azmuth: As usual you don't understand you have proved your worth but this inferior copy of my Omnitrix isn't worthy of you.

You looked at bens wrist and saw a green glow on him.

Y/n: I wonder how long it's going to take him to realize it's there?

Ben: But I don't-

Azmuth: Aw for the love of Look at your wrist!

Ben pulled back his sleeve and it shows a new Omnitrix and it looks completely different.

Y/n: Talk about an upgrade.

Ben: An Omnitrix?

Azmuth: The Omnitrix, an improved version I've been working on ever since you were given the prototype Six years ago.

Ben: I don't know how to thank you?

Azmuth: Keep doing the right thing.

Ben: I don't suppose you'll consider giving me the master controls?

Azmuth: Perhaps for your 18th birthday.

And soon a bright light covers azmuth and soon he was gone, then everyone gone to Ben as he had a smile on his face.

Y/n: Alright you got a new Omnitrix, what new aliens do you think is in there?

Ben: Don't know but I'm so gonna test it out! *Looks at the New Omnitrix* After I figure out how this new Omnitrix works?

You felt something on your hands you looked down and saw what you couldn't believe.

Kevin: He look at that!

They looked at you wrist as you were amazed as well.

Y/n: An Omnitrix but why, H-How?!

Ben: Hey how come you get a simpler design than mine?!

Gwen: Looks like the Ultimatrix but... modern?

Y/n: I Wonder how many aliens I have?! ... How do you do this again?

Ben: First press this button.

You followed bens finger and pressed it and once you did it shows a hollow gram of azmuth.

Y/n: Azmuth?!

Azmuth: greetings young Tennyson you may be wondering why is there an Omnitrix on your wrist and let me be clear in case your older brother is listening to this recording.

Ben: Hey I'm not that dumb!

Y/n: You Set the bathtub on fire, that goes to show how dangerously dumb you are.

Ben: Hey!

Azmuth: Let me be clear this is not the Omnitrix rather this is a newer and better version of the inferior copy of my Omnitrix, the Ultimatrix.

Y/n: Sweet I wonder how many aliens I have ?!

Azmuth: Now since this is your first time using the Omnitrix or rather the Ultimatrix I set it to 10 aliens as this is the most reasonable since your brother started with 10 then so should you.

Y/n: Ten, can I at least choose them?

Azmuth: And as for what aliens are on the Ultimatrix I'll keep it a surprise, considered this as your birthday present.

The hologram cuts off and you sulked.

Y/n: Great,I got my birthday present and I can't even choose my own aliens, wonderful just wonderful.

Ben: Hey at least you got it easy.

Gwen: Come on let's see what you got.

You nod at Gwen and activate the Omnitrix as it shows the silhouette of the aliens.

Ben: Let's see here. Swampfire, Echo Echo, Chromastone, Clockwork, Ditto, Heatblast, Big chill, Cannonbolt, Way big and finally XLR8.

Y/n: Really?! Then how about I go big, Way Big!

You hit the face plate and activate the Ultimatrix.

Echo Echo: Echo Echo? Aww Man...

Ben: Let me guess it didn't give you what you wanted?

Echo Echo: Yeah, but I always wanted to do this!

Kevin: Do what?

Echo Echo: This!

You hit the Omni symbol on your chest and soon to evolve.

U. Echo Echo: Ultimate echo echo! Wow this is Soo cool!

Ben: Yup, now help me out with this new thing.

U. Echo Echo: Oh uh sure.