New partner part 2

You just dropped of zombozo off at the police station and was at burger shack ordering chili fries as echo echo.

Echo Echo: I really wish I was XLR8 right about now.

Cashier: Orders up kid.

You picked up two bags of chili fries for you and Ben and you ordered yours with extra jalapeños and cheese.

Echo Echo: Thanks!

Cashier: No problem.

You went outside and hit the Omni symbol on your chest.

U. Echo Echo: Ultimate echo echo, now time to get back to plumber Hq.

And soon your phone began to ring and saw it was Grandpa max calling you so you picked it up.

U. Echo Echo: Hello?

Max: Y/n I need you to go to bens location there was a massive explosion and I need you to watch over him.

U. Echo Echo: Send the coordinates I'll be there fast.

And once you hang up you waited for Blukic and driba to send the coordinates.

U. Echo Echo: Once I know how to time out on my own free will I can just turn into XLR8 and get there fast, if the watch will let me turn into XLR8.

A few minutes later

You were eating your chili fries still waiting for Blukic and driba to send the coords.

Y/n:....what is taking them so long?

Meanwhile.

Blukic: I told you that the power cufflinks doesn't go there.

Driba: Then where else is this supposed to go to? Hmmm?

Max: Blukic, driba have you already-

Max walked in and saw Blukic sitting on his floating chair while driba was making a weird cannon thing.

Max: What are you two doing?!

Driba: I'm trying fix this darn thing while Blukic is just laying on his hover board.

Blukic: Your just mad cause you lost our bet.

Max: that's not what I'm here for Have you send the coordinates to y/n yet?!

Blukic and driba: we're supposed to give him coordinates to who or where?

Max: To Ben have you send him bens location?!

Blukic: No but I thought driba did it?

Driba: No I thought you did?

...

Blukic and driba: Uh oh!

Back with you.

You were flying around as Heatblast trying to find Ben.

Heatblast: That's the Last time I take directions from a blind guy.

You heard your phone ringing and you picked it up.

Heatblast: Hello? Thank God azmuth made me this phone or else it would be burn to a crisp and what's cool about it is that it has a mini pocket dimension. I wondered how he did but I remembered it was azmuth and he can make anything.