new partner part 3

Swampfire: Why can't you just give me big chill?!

You were chasing after the low life's as rook calls them as you were talking towards the Ultimatrix while being behind Ben and rook, you chase them in the under ground city.

Ben: There's a whole city of aliens down here?

Rook: You sound surprised Ben dude?

Ben: A whole secret city?!

Swampfire: A little less yapping and a little more running!

Rook: Come partner we must catch those low life's who have wreck baumann's store!

Rook increased the speed and soon did you.

Ben: Yeah, rook about that whole partner thing? Don't get your hopes up!

Swampfire: As long as there's someone else looking after you Im fine on who were teaming up with!

You , rook and Ben began to split off to get the alien criminals, you and Ben were chasing an oversized chicken and a weird bug thing in a suit. You two were chasing after them as they enter a tunnel.

Ben: XLR8 can catch those scuzz buckets!

Ben hits the Omnitrix and turns into NRG, not the alien he was asking for. He halts and looked at his hands.

NRG: NRG, really?

Ben spit some molten lava on the train tracks. As Ben stands up rook caught up.

Rook: What happened?

NRG: Eh new Omnitrix, I'm still learning the new controls.

Rook and Swampfire: Allow me.

You shot a fireball at the chicken alien as it dodges it was at rooks cross hairs and soon Rook shot the chicken on his back and made a little drone flow towards him and made a little electrical field.

NRG: Nice going rook, for a newbie I mean.

Swampfire: Thanks for the help.

You can see a vehicle coming towards you and you nervously tap bens shoulder.

NRG: What I'm busy?!

Chicken alien: Behind you!

You dodge the truck but rook and Ben weren't lucky as they were being pushed by the truck.

Swampfire: Rook, Ben!!!

You run after them completely forgetting the chicken alien. You ran out the tunnel and saw a market full of aliens.

Swampfire: You've got to be kidding me, where the hell am I supposed to find them in this place?!

You then hear your Ultimatrix beeping and you sighed and soon a red flash happened and you were back to normal.

Y/n: Great just great, Things couldn't get worse?!

You heard a loud crash and a lot of aliens screaming.

Y/n: I was being sarcastic!!

You ran there and saw Rook and Ben as they were in front of an alien dog thing?

Y/n: I was gone for like two minutes how the hell did this happen?!

Ben: Don't just stand there and help me!

You nod at Ben and activate the Ultimatrix.