[part 7] dave the bear

your pov:

y/n: "lets play a vr game first!"

I want to spend as much alone time as i can with yb, but it'll be difficult with lucy and tk here. I'm not really sure why he invited them.

Everyone walks towards a multiplayer game, you take a seat in between yb and tk.

Lucy: "do you guys know how to play?"

y/n: "nope."

Tk: "I have no clue how to play."

Yb: " The game probably has some instructions in it, and what really matters is that we have fun."

You all play the game, and as you play you realize it's a horror game. You're not scared, in fact you think it's fun. Towards the middle of the game, you see a monster in the corner of the screen.

Oh there's about to be a jumpscare. I hope they all get scared. It'd be funny to watch.

Everyone but you screams and jumps at the screen. Yb clears his throat, and pretends he didn't just scream.

y/n: " Aww are you scared?" you say teasingly

Yb: "psh.. why would i?"

You then rapidly grab yb's hands and say "boo." He jumps and screams again, then he takes off his headset and scares you back.

y/n: "that's not fair, i wasn't ready yet!"

Yb: "Neither was i!"

The game ends, and everyone walks to a different game. You glance at a claw machine, and notice a weird plush creature. You're not sure what it is but it's cute. Yb notices and lies saying he's going to the bathroom, Lucy notices what he's about to do so she follows him. They leave you and tk alone.

y/n: "Are you having fun?"

Tk: "of course I am. I always have fun when I'm around you."

That's weird but ok.

y/n: " I'm glad you feel that way tk."

There's a slight pause before tk speaks again.

Tk: " look y/n. I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now."

y/n: "yeah? What is it?"

Tk: " I've never had the courage to tell you this, but I feel like this is a perfect moment to tell you. I've Liked you for a while now. I've liked you since our second week working together. I remember you ordered a hamburger, and milkshake, while I ordered a burger and fries. You asked for one of my fries, and I jokingly held one up, you ate it from my hand." He chuckles, "since then,I've viewed you differently, and I know you might not feel the same way, but i couldn't hold it in any longer."

~Meanwhile with lucy and yb ~

Lucy : "Okay, a little to the left, up, up.. NOW!"

Yb pressed the button and let the claw go down. He had caught the plush.

Yb: "I got it!"

Lucy : "omg! This is gonna make y/n so happy. You should give it to them when we get back."

Yb : " I will. Thanks for being a good friend to them."

Lucy : " Well, it's the least I can do for them. y/n always manages to pay my half of the rent no matter how tired or busy they are."

Lucy and yb walk towards y/n and tk. They are both talking about something.

~Back to you~