Hana

In the dark sky

You reached 90000 feet above the earth as you were on classified reconnaissance mission

You reached 90000 feet above the earth as you were on classified reconnaissance mission. Above you is the dark sky filled with oceans of stars that would be mesmerised to be watched.

But of course you weren't here to get distracted by it.

"Romeo Alpha, this Eyes One come in," you said on the radio as your camera faced far below on the earth.

"Romeo Alpha, this is Eyes One come in, over." you repeated to your headquarter's chief again.

"Copy that, Eyes One, this is Romeo Alpha, what's your status?"

"I've found the spot. The enemies have a lot of ammunition in here. Seems like they're prepared for war or something. I thought the UN's government told them about keep this low, over."

"Copy that, Eyes One. We could see your data from here, seems like we should warn this to the other nations as well. Good job, Eyes One. You have permission to return to base."

"Copy that, Romeo Alpha."

You turned your aircraft around towards your airbase according to the bearing.

As you look down the scenery down the earth afar, you could sense something was wrong.

You saw a bunch of rockets down below. Not just rocket since they were coming on your way.

"Jenjang." you mumbled.

"Romeo Alpha, this is Eyes One! I found SAMs! Repeat, I found SAMs!" you yelled to the radio before thrusted the afterburner of your plane to go faster.

"How many?"

You counted the missiles and you were surprised. The numbers were increasing and they were heading towards you.

"Dozens of them. Their numbers keep increasing, over!" you said.

Your heart could fell off your body any second. Being chased by missiles is the last thing you wished for in  reconnaissance mission.

Luckily, the plane that its blueprint bought by ROKAF was much faster as the KAI company in your country installed better engines for your aircraft to do this mission. They even gave the new thrust vectoring system to it for more agile.

Your plane could almost reached five times speed of sounds which means you could outrun the missiles. While you reaching mach 4, you could see those missiles exploded.

"Missiles exploded, over. Missiles exploded."

"Eyes One, can you give me the details on which altitude they exploded?"

"According to my data on the nearest one, it exploded around fifty thousands feet. I'm returning home, over."

"Copy that, Eyes One. Stay alert until you reach the save zone, over."