Dul

"Let's go in, shall we?"

You nodded at Minju as you stood from the bench and entered the restaurant followed by Minju on your back.

You returned to your seat which right next to your mother while Minju sat at front of her. Your mother shook her head at you in disagreement. She pointed at the empty seat beside Minju.

"Sit there." she mouthed and gave you a bit of her glare. You nodded and sat beside the young woman as she smiled at you.

"So, you managed to bring him back in here?" Mrs. Kang asked Minju. "He's not a hard headed person like my ex." she answered with a smile. "Of course, Y/N is the only son of mine, so he don't have siblings to be socialised with. He always listened to his parents words."

"I see."

"Especially for his late father, Y/N listened to him the most. They both were so close that Y/N even wanted to follow his footprints."

"Eomma." you turned to your mother.

Minju sighed. "Mrs. Kang, it's not a good thing to not let your son to live his dream. That is his life. He has a right to it." she defended you.

"I just don't want you to ended up like him, Y/N ah." your mother said.

"Eomma, I can watch over myself. I'm already over 20 now." you said which made her sighed.

"Alright, if that's what you want, I don't have a right to against with." she surrendered. "Now where's the dinner..." she said as she turned around.

"Aah, there she is." you look at the waiter that walk towards the table to serve the meals.

She placed the meals on the table and opened its lid.