🔞Set🔞

After a quick shower you could see Minju only wore her red shorts

After a quick shower you could see Minju only wore her red shorts. She sat right next to you as her head lean on your left chest. You could feel her warm breath breezed.

"You have such a nice body, Y/N. I guess it's because of your military training." she said as her hands slid under your thin t-shirt.

"Minju..." you hold her hands that wrapped under your shirt. "What are you doing?" you asked as she just smiled.

"I want my chocolates~" she said as she keep rubbing your belly in gentle way. "Gosh, I can't stop thinking about your chocolate abs, now I regret on pulled you to have a shower together with me~" she giggled.

"Minju... You know that our bodies covered with bubbles earlier, right?" you said as she shook her head. "You still could cupped your hands on my boobs, while I could felt your chocolate abs on my back. You liked it aren't you~" she said while pulled out one of her hands to caressed your cheek.

Then, she stopped seducing you as she sat on the bed and tucked her hair. "Y/N, do you want a cup of tea? It would be nice before we sleep." Minju said.

You nodded at her and she pecked your eyelids. Well, it was actually a signal of someone's compassion to her lover. "I'll make us some tea." she said and walked to the small kitchen as you turned the TV on for a late night show.

Turns out Hyunjin and Saerom's face popped out on Knowing Bros replay on the midnight. Their conversation with senior artist are pretty entertaining too.

Eventhough you know that it will probably made Minju feel uncomfortable, you just put that thought aside and just enjoyed the show.

"Is that Hyunjin?" you could heard Minju asked.

"Yeah, and Saerom in the TV too." you said. "Saerom??" she walked back to you and she could saw her interactions with with Hyunjin.

While everyone in the TV look at them as 'probably a romantic couple,' blood on Minju's head boiled as she crumpled her fist. But in the end, she just sighed with a pout then thumping her steps to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, the water that Minju heated already boiled so she mixed it with a couple of tea bags inside the jug.

Then, her mind has another thought as she went to the room and took her jeans as she took out a mini jar that written 'love maker' in it.

She brought it to the kitchen as she opened the jar, inside it, there were some pills and a small paper in it. She took the paper and unfolded it to see a later

"If you accept your fiancé already, I recommend this way for you to move on. Just put it with some drinks that you both can go with together, such as tea. Use it wisely and make sure you're safe. I'm not going to be responsible for your pregnancy.

-Yena"

Minju took one of the pill and put it into the jug of tea as she stirred the mixture with spoon. Minju could heard the fizzy hisses into it.