04 : MILF.

┏━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.04༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Okay I have to say it, your car is so fucking nice.."

Alina let out a small chuckle as Taehyung buckled his belt, grabbing her Starbucks drink in the drink-holder.

"How long have you been waiting there ?" He asked, looking at her.

"About fifteen minutes I think.. I was at the mall so I didn't want to go home only to come back.. Some kids called me a milf when I said I wasn't a student." She said, starting the engine as she sipped on her frappucino.

"Kids ? You're twenty-six, you're not that much older than us."

"Still, you're kids to me.. And I like being called a milf."

"Mommy~" He teased her, to which she rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"Shut up if you don't have anything to say."

"You look nice.. You sure you just went to the mall ?" He asked, supposedly jokingly.

Key word : supposedly.

Because Taehyung wasn't joking.

The mere thought that she might've been to the mall with someone of the opposite sex made him quite irritated.

Part of him hoped that she looked that nice only for him.

"I like looking nice, if I go out in public looking like shit, I will feel like shit.. So it's only logical for me."

He looked at her up and down, a small smile on his face.

"Little plaid shirt dress, brown boots, the golden necklaces with the bun.. Looking nice, looking nice.. However if you move from one inch, you'll pop a titty."

She immediately fixed her shirt, eyes kept on the road.

"Thank you for this information.. You want to go home now ?" She asked, grabbing her drink again.

"Do you want to go somewhere else with me ? Wanna go on a date ?" He asked in response, chuckling.

She only sighed, putting her drink down as she shook her head.

"I asked that as in, 'let's hang out'.. You're hungry ? I can get you food." She said, driving out of the school's parking lot.

"Mommy~" He teased her again, earning a glare.

That only made him laugh, slowly nodding.

"Yeah I haven't ate yet, the cafeteria's food is gross as hell and I forgot my money at home to use the vending machine." He said in a small voice, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "So if we could go to McDonald's I wouldn't complain.."

She sighed, shaking her head as she changed directions, going towards the closest McDonald's.

"You're really taking 'mommy' seriously, aren't you ?"

He only chuckled, rubbing her arm with a smile, kind of disappointed that he couldn't touch her skin.

How soft must it be..

"I'm sorry I'll make it up to you.." He said with smile.

"Yeah yeah.."

"Okay but now.. Can you please pick me up every day ?" He asked, leaning his head against the seat.

"You're getting a little too comfortable honey.."

"Come on you said yourself that you were bored, I can distract you." He asked.

She got into the drive-through, letting him order what he wanted as she took her bag in the backseat, looking for her wallet.

"If you don't keep in mind to feed yourself I'm gonna end up ruined." She sighed, handing the money through the window.

"With your husband's fortune I highly doubt that." He answered in a salty tone.

"Still doesn't mean that I want to spend money on your basic human needs.. Don't forget your money tomorrow, okay ?" She asked with a small smile.

Her voice was soft, so soft it made his heart flutter as she treated him so tenderly.

She cut the eye contact with him to grab the food, thanking the employee and tipping her before driving off.

She passed it to Taehyung, a delighted smile forming on his face as he leaned on her face kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, sugar mommy."

"I'm gonna cuss you out if you refer to me as 'mommy' one more time." She sighed. "At least give me a french fry."

He did as she said without asking more questions, admiring her once more.

"Be careful when you eat, don't spill anything in my car."

He hummed in response, biting in his chicken nugget.

She turned her head towards him at the red light, realizing how handsome he actually was from up-close.

His features were so delicate yet strong and masculine at the same time, moles looking like God placed them on his face himself, carefully.

"Don't eat too fast it's not going anywhere." She said, chuckling.

"But I'm so hungry.. Where are we going now ?"

"Home ?" She answered, confused.

"This early ? Can we at least hang out at your house ? I thought that you picking me up meant we got to spend time together."

She sighed, resuming driving as the light switched back to green.

"Don't you have friends you'd rather hang out with ?"

"Why would I want to hang out with them when I have a perfectly fine milf in training living next door ?" He answered.

She sighed in disbelief, grabbing her Starbucks drink as she shook her head.

"Alright alright, we're going to my house.."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.