24 : Needy.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.24༺❘✦━━━

"Yeah.. No not here bro we're gonna lose if we do that."

Today was Taehyung's first day of his break.

He didn't hang out much with Alina on that week, focused on his studies.

But today was friday night and instead of partying like most of his peers, he decided to stay at home and chill, knowing his mother had a date night.

He decided to invite Alina over to change it up, her arms wrapped around his waist, head in his chest as she slowly fell asleep.

He was playing video games peacefully with Jimin, careful to keep his voice calm to not disturb her.

It was also her first time seeing Taehyung's room, and it was exactly what she expected.

Neat but messy on his desk, mostly in dark neutral tones and pretty spacious too, led lights on.

"Tae you're okay ?" Jimin asked, hearing his breathing become irregular.

"Now yes, but I might not be anymore in a second." He answered.

They were both laying in his bed, the only sound heard being the boys' voices.

But Alina was slowly getting bored, the tip of her finger tracing the outline of his cock through his shorts.

He muted himself a second, not looking at her to not lose his game.

"Take what you need, just use me." He told her, unknowingly giving her butterflies.

"No you give it to me." She answered, giving him a squeeze.

He hissed, thighs clenching.

"'Lina be a good girl and do what I told you to do." He said in a sigh.

She squeezed him harder, watching him bite his lower lip, knees buckling.

"No, you give it to me, hurry up."

Taehyung let out a breath, still looking at the screen.

"Then put it in your mouth and use it as a binky to shut up and wait."

Her eyebrows furrowed, her lips forming a small smile as she pulled his sweatpants down.

Just the way Taehyung had this habit of 'constantly' asking for blowjobs just made her understand that he liked it.

At least she was good at it.

She wrapped an hand around him and started stroking, seeing his face relax a bit.

"That's it, now let me play."

He unmuted himself with a small sigh, feeling her lips wrap around him.

"You okay ?" Jimin asked, hearing his shaky breath.

Being the little exhibitionist he was, Taehyung had no problems getting a blowjob while gaming.

Even worse, telling his friends what was really happening.

But at this rate, Jimin was used, Taehyung was blunt and didn't beat around the bush.