25 : Sneaking around.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.25༺❘✦━━━

"You showered fast.."

Taehyung shook his head.

"No at the end I decided to eat first.. Plus I have some homework to do." He explained. "So I'm taking this upstairs with-"

"What's that on your neck ?" His mother cut him off, pointing at said thing.

"Nothing to worry about.." He answered, embarrassed.

Taehyung mentally cussed himself for not even considering to put a shirt on before coming downstairs.

There was no use in trying to lie, his mother wasn't stupid.

She knew what a hickey looked like.

She sighed, shaking her head.

"As long as you stay safe.." She said under her breath, staring at the mark on his neck.

"I am don't worry.. Can I go back upstairs now ?" He asked with a small smile.

She nodded, wishing him a good night that he returned, letting out a small sigh of relief as he entered his room.

He placed the takeout boxes on his desk, going through his closet to find something to give Alina, finally picking up a new pair of boxers and a hoodie since it was pretty cold in his room.

"Next time you plan to do something like this make sure your mom isn't coming home before a long time." She muttered.

"But I wanted to play with Jimin.." Taehyung answered. "Love your house with all the unnecessarily expensive stuff but I also love the comfort of my own room."

She sighed through her nose as he kissed her forehead, both of them heading back to his room.

"Way too grown to be doing this shit." She mumbled under her breath as he slapped her ass when she walked past him.

"When I finish college I'll get my own place okay ? I promise."

"Well if you didn't intend to I'd be concerned baby." She said with a small sigh, sitting at his desk and opening the food box.

"Why don't you get me a spot sugar ?"

She took a deep breath, looking at the stir-fried noodles and grabbing chopsticks.

"Come eat baby." She said, grabbing noodles and moving the chopsticks towards his mouth.

He gladly ate them, still staring at her with big eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Well I guess I can get you a spot.. After all I have nothing to do, I can play the estate agent for a little while."

"Thank you, bougie bitch." He said with a small smile.

"However how are you gonna explain that to your mom, hm ?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "Because you know damn well that if I get you something, it's not a crappy studio in a sketchy area."

"I'll just tell her that you paid it for me.."

She munched on the food silently, looking at him with a deadpan.

"Are you dumb ?"

"What ? I want to have my own place and you agreed to give it to me."

"Your mom isn't stupid, she's gonna figure it out." She answered.

"And what if she does ? I mean you're good to me, you're pretty, funny, smart and willing to do anything to make me happy.. If she's not happy about it, that's not my problem." He argued.

"She's a mother Taehyung, she doesn't want to see her baby leave the nest, and certainly not with the help of a widow."

Taehyung paused a second, watching her eat.

"Then let me move in with you."

"I'm sorry ?" She asked, almost choking in surprise.

"It's right next door, she'll be reassured, and-"

"Baby I'm planning to move." She cut him off, eyebrows lightly furrowed. "I can't stay in this house anymore, I need to move in something new, start a new chapter in my life."

That.

Just that.

It made Taehyung's mind swirl.

"No you're not." He answered in a firm tone.

"Yes I am."

"Then I'm moving with you."

She stayed silent, only staring at him.

"If it's not with me, you're not moving out." He repeated.

"I don't need your permission, I'm moving away."

"I don't care, it's either you're moving with me, or you're not moving at all." He answered.

"I already told you no, I need my space and my privacy." She insisted.

Taehyung took a deep breath, gulping as he realized what he was doing.

Not like this, not now.

It would make him lose the vulnerability she allowed him to see.

"Alright, I'm sorry, it's your choice after all.. Can we go on a date tomorrow though ?" He asked, voice suddenly getting softer. "You said we would during break."

She gave him a small smile, nodding and relieved that he let go of this whole moving in thing.

Or so she thought..

"What about a picnic ?" She asked, turning to him.

His eyebrows furrowed of surprise.

"You're into that ?"

"I never had a picnic before.. I wanna try." She answered, voice getting slightly smaller.

He gave her a smile, kissing her cheek.

He loved her.

Taehyung was sure that he loved her.

He adored her even.

He never wanted to be separated from her ever, and he'd make sure to protect that with everything he has.

He loved her so much that she shouldn't be away from him, ever.

Only him was worthy of her.

"Whatever you want then, sugar."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.