REGAIN HIS POWERS

After a day passed, Izuku was with Daewi where the other half of the nyoibo is located.

Daewi: Let me just ask you one thing. Do you think that Mujin park won't recognize who you are? Even if he doesn't recognize you, would he just surrender to you? Have you already forgotten what his personality is like?

Izuku: Um.. Ummm... Ww-what should I do?

Daewi: Follow me.

Izuku: Is that...

Daewi: The other half of the nyoibo that broke off during the battle with Satan

Daewi: The other half of the nyoibo that broke off during the battle with Satan... Try controlling that thing.

Izuku: No... I can't do it.

Daewi: Is that so?

Izuku: Because of the 'jeabongchim' from the final battle with Satan... my body is already ruined. I can't even use double or triple jeabongchim. Maybe Mujin Park's 'holy grail' did this to me. Wait, what about my other weapons?

Daewi: Your gourd bottle was already smashed in the great war, and your dragon armor suit is still missing. Sujin lee has your Kinto-Un and the seventh owner.

Izuku: Knowing Sujin lee, they're probably going through hell with what she's doing.

Somewhere else.

Sujin: Why do I feel like someone is pissing me off!!

Mansuk: Oh crap! She's angry again!!

Back to Daewi and Izuku.

Daewi: In your current position you'll have a hard time protecting your friends from Mujin and all for one. However, you have to do it together with me.

Izuku: Why? You could defeat Mujin park on your own even without my help. I'm scared that everyone who was by my side has gotten hurt and disappeared. Mira's arm and your right eye... what if all that is my fault?

Daewi: We have to do this together. Bringing back Mira, and living like the old days... above all getting back at mujin park I need you by my side... is what I'd like to say... but actually, beating mujin with my power alone is harder than I thought.

Izuku: So where can we find him?

Daewi: Rumor has it, he's running underground fights in Japan. Rich people betting on their fighters to rack up so much money, the fighters are treated poorly by the people who own them.

Izuku: Damn that Mujin and the other people are treating those fighters like garbage!!

Daewi: There is a way to free all the fighters and get our revenge on Mujin at the same time.

Izuku: Oh yeah, what's the plan?

Daewi: You're going to participate as a fighter to infiltrate the underground fights and get closer to mujin.