HOLDING BACK

The audience were cheering for Izuku winning the match. Suddenly Izuku felt a death stare at him and saw it was Peach who was disguised as an executive.

Peach: Come here.

Daigoro: Ooh, you got in trouble!

Izuku: You're not helping!

Peach approached him, who was angry at him as she got into an attack stance, as Izuku was sweating bullets.

Izuku:Ss-sorry...

Peach: Well~ it looks like you know what you did wrong so I won't nag you.

Izuku: I tried to use less strength... but my opponent was a lot less tough than I thought. I mean... I did use less strength in that attack?

As Peach turns around giving Izuku another death stare and starts pushing him and she starts yelling at him.

Peach: I'm so tired of your bluffing, don't act so conceited, are you trying to brag that you're this strong even at your weakest? Ha, for your information, I was a direct assistant to Xiaochen, I've seen tons of people with strength like yours, plus what about the jade emperor? Compared to him, you're... ah, let's not even talk about that.

As Izuku and Peach left the arena and entered a room, there was a little shrine of Daewi. As Peach was on her knees praying for the jade emperor because of what Izuku did.

Peach: Jade emperor, Bishop Xiaochen please save this poor soul lost in his pride!

Izuku: What are you doing...?

Third user: I think she's praying for your stupidity

Izuku: Hey!

Nana: Hahahahaha!

Izuku: You too!

Yoichi: It's good to see you back to your normal self.

Izuku: Oh really?

Peach: Come on, it's time for your next match.

Izuku: I'm coming.

Back to the arena.