Chapter one

Y/n POV

I can't believe it.

I'm here...I'm actually here. Here in South Korea, I've always wanted to come here and now ok standing just outside of the airport in Seoul. Wow.

"Come on, Y/n! Let's goo~" I looked up and saw my best friend, Mimi, standing a bit infront of me gesturing to the car that was waiting for us to drive to the "hotel".

We're gonna be here for a week, and I couldn't be more excited. Mimi was pretty excited too as she hoped to meet her bias in one of her favorite k-pop groups. And honestly same.

Yeah, we're big k-pop fans. We're not crazy or insane or anything. And we didn't go to Korea just for the rare chance of meeting one of our biases in our favorite groups. We actually came here to visit a friend our ours, the third best friend of our group. Possibly seeing a member of a group we like is just a perk.

Mimi I know biases Bang Chan of stray kids, I mean, can you blame her? He's pretty amazing. And I know she would die if she saw Johnny from NCT. Mimi is a bit more of a multi stan than me, I like a lot of groups but I do have to say that I stan one group more than the rest. BTS..

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of groups, but I've always had a connection with BTS. their lyrics helped me when I felt down and made me excited for life when I was angry at it. And even when I wasn't sad, they made my happy mood 10× better. I've always felt differently for them. And especially my bias, Park Jimin..

He was the best in my eyes, I loved all 7 of them, but I just saw him for the first time and I felt like he was..different..I don't know..

Anyway, I walked to the car Mimi was putting her bags in. She had like 200 of them even though we'll be here for only a week.

"Girl, why the 500 bags? We'll be here for only one week ya know?" I asked her with a smugy smile, teasing her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my bags putting them in. I only had one bag..

"Uh..you never know..what if Jackson Wang sees me and thinks I should stay here forever with him? See? Gotta think ahead.." she said, obviously joking. I laughed loudly and nodded, agreeing with her.

"Yeah yeah, see I broght one bag because that gives them the chance to buy me stuff.." I said tapping my head, "see? Thinking ahead." She rolled her eyes and laughed at me.

"Yea, anyway we should probably get to Liz's before she comes to us." She said, referring to our very overreactive friend. Liz wasn't exactly a person who could wait and keep waiting.

I nodded and I climbed into the driver's seat. Pulling up the GPS, I turned to car on and we drove to her house.

((TIME SKIP))

"Y/n! MIMI!" We both were pulled into a tight hug. One we couldn't escape..

"Liz..its great to see you. But I can't breath well.." Liz mumbled a sorry and let go, and then gave me a small hug.

"I missed you two. It's been too long.." she said, we laughed and nodded..going back to the car to grab our things.

Yeah, we're going to be staying with Liz for the week. We were gonna stay in a hotel, but she insisted...so here we are.

"Hey, so I was thinking of us just going out to dinner today then we can maybe go to like a club or something fun. I mean like..ladies night out right?" Liz said to us. Mimi nodded immediately, she was definitely more in the party girl, can-handle-her-achohol kinda girl.

"I'm not sure a club is the best thing for our first day.." I said a bit nervously, I liked to party and admittedly I liked some alcohol; but I wasn't sure.

"Oh Y/n..."Mimi lightly scoffed, "It'll be fine..I'm surprised Liz suggested it since she doesn't drink."

"Well I knew you two crazy ladies drank...so I thought we'd go to one of the most high-end clubs in Seoul, Night Fusion."

"Well-" I was cut off by Mimi looking at me, practically begging me to want to go to. So I sighed and decided to give in.

"Okay, we will go. What time tonight?"

"Maybe 9:45 or so..I've been there a few times and the busiest is at 11:00. I don't know if I want to be there for after that for too long." Liz nodded to her own words.

((TIME SKIP))

After we brought all of Mimis luggage into her guest bedroom, we all sat in Liz' living room and talked for a bit longer. Drinking a bit of coffee or tea.

"So I was hoping we could go to this Italian place..it's-"

"Come on, we're here in South Korea..I'm going to want some authentic food." Mimi groaned.

"Well I was gonna take you guys to a nice authentic place tomorrow. Today I don't want to worry about food too much for today."

"But I was looking forward to having some kimchi for the first time now."

I laughed silently as they both continued to argue and fight over it. They acted just like sister, and if they didn't look like the total opposite of each other, I would think they were...but eventually Mimi gave in.

((TIME SKIP, dinner))

"So, are you into any new groups, Y/n? Or you kinda still stuck on BTS?" Liz asked me. I laughed a bit, but a little annoyed by the way she asked it.

"Nah, I like a few other groups...but I'm still stuck on BTS, I guess.." I said with an eyeroll, smiling.

"Ah I see. Well, don't tell me Jimin is still your bias though."

"Well, he still is.."

"Hmm..." Liz hummed then continued to eat her pasta. Liz wasn't the type to just "hmm" something. It seemed like she was hiding something from us, or at least me. Mimi was just eating her steak, not paying attention to our conversation.

I decided to let it go, though. It was probably nothing...nothing at all.

((TIME SKIP, at the club))

I looked down at the dress that Mimi and Liz had me wear. I..well let's just say I liked the color better than the style.

It was a short, dark purple dress that was a bit off the shoulders with sleeves Down to my elbows. It was a very pretty dress, and the color was very nice too. I just wish it was a but longer..maybe..I found myself tugging down the bottom of it every few minutes.

"Oh Y/n calm down, it's fine. You look great." Liz said. I turned to see her wearing a dark olive green dress with see-through sleeves. Her make-up looked beautiful too.

"You can speak for yourself. You're always pretty.." I said with s pout. Mimi laughed as she walked a bit behind me, escorting me to the bar, I guess I could say pushing me towards it.

"You look pretty, Y/n. But not as pretty as I do.." she joked. She had on a lighter color pink dress, but although the color seems innocent, the design wasn't very. With it showing off a lot of her legs and it being almost sleeveless.. i did say almost, there was a tiny strap that just was barely visible.

"Yeah yeah, whatever.." i rolled my eyes at her and continued to walk to the bar.

"Should we do shots? Liz asked, barely audible from the loud music and talking people.

"Yes!" Mimi said while holding up 3 fingers as she looked at the bar tender.

"3 shots please!"

"This is gonna be a loooong night.." I mumbled to myself.