Chapter Three

Y/n POV

"Oh gosh! Why does it taste so bad?!" I asked Mimi as she giggled at me.

"Ah come on! It's good!" I made a face at her and she rolled her eyes, drinking the rest of my shot.

I don't drink often, but I do enjoy fruity drinks. Like a strawberry lemonade vodka might be good. Or maybe one of those chocolate drinks...or- I was pulled out of my drink thoughts when mimi pressed her finger into my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hey, were going to go dance. Wanna join?"

I shook my head

"Maybe later? Get some more alcohol in ya!" Liz joked. I laughed and they both walked away.

I looked to the bartender, but he was handling drinks with some other people so he didn't see me.

"Hey uh-" I tried to get his attention as he flashed by me. I wasn't going to yell for him, I was too shy to do that.

"Hey I would like to- annnd he's gone. Dang it!" I mumbled to myself. Suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't dare look up, but I did notice his shirt matched my dress. Nice.  The bartender swooshed by again, and I didn't attempt to get his attention. But the man next to me did.

"I'll have an Old Fashioned, and the lady here will have a strawberry lemonade vodka."   I widened my eyes for two reasons.

1. How did he know what I wanted?
2. I know that voice anywhere..

I looked up at him and my eyes practically popped out of their sockets. Right in front of me, was the Park Jimin...

And he was smiling at me...

Jimin POV

"I'll have an Old Fashioned, and the lady here will have a strawberry lemonade vodka." I said.

The girl quickly looked at me with wide eyes and I smiled. I couldn't help but smile seeing her adorable and pretty face. She was gorgeous. Dang..

"........You're...uh..." she spoke. Her mouth opened but nothing came out.

But her voice, wow if voices had looks then hers would match her face well. Both amazing..

I chuckled at her.

"If you're saying I'm Park Jimin, then yea..that's me."  She looked at me again, then looked down, she smiled to herself. Cute.

"Are you perhaps an Army?" I asked. Although by her reaction I'd guess so.

She looked at me again and nodded. Taking a deep breath she looked back at me.

"So-sorry, it's just I don't meet the Park Jimin everyday. And this is very...wow..."

I laughed. She was kinda cute,

"Her are your drinks, Mr. Park." The bartender said and then left to tend to other people. She looked at him and thanked him. Then it hit me I didn't know her name yet.

"So, might ask I the name of the cute girl I bought a drink for? You obviously know my name and I feel we're not on even ground."

She blinked her eyes and gulped. Her makeup was light enough for me to notice a blush on her.

"Heh, well my name is Y/n. Y/n Y/L/N." She ended with a slight giggle.

I nodded and took a sip of my drink, not being able to handle her.

Y/n POV

Omg
Omg
Omg!

I can't believe I'm actually meeting him. Wow! Okay! I need to chill, otherwise he might think I'm a crazy fan. Don't want that. Be cool, y/n..As cool as the North Pole.

"So, might ask I the name of the cute girl I bought a drink for? You obviously know my name and I feel we're not on even ground." He asked.

He called me cute? Wow..okay just say your name. Which I did.

He nodded and took a sip of his drink. I took a sip of my own and wow that's good. I didn't think it could be this nice..

"So are you here alone or with friends?" He asked. I looked at him then remembered Mimi and Liz. I quickly looked to the dance floor and didn't see them. I hope they're okay..

"Uh yeah, I'm here with my two best friends. They went over to dance but I can't see them.." I said, a bit nervous.

"They should be okay. This place has high security." I nodded at his reassuring fact.  Then decided to be brave and ask him the same.

"So...are you here with any friends? If you don't mind me asking.."  he smiled.

"Well, it was just going to be me and Tae, but Namjoon said that Yoongi and Hobi had to come. So it's us four." He rolled his eyes a bit.

I shook in my seat and bit. It was funny how casual it was for him to talk about Namjoon. And how Hobi and Yoongi coming would be a drag? I wouldn't think so, personally.

"Oh-ohhhh ni-nice..." I said. What else could I say?  He laughed.

"Oh I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, you did say you're an Army? Yeah? Would you like to meet them?" I nodded a bit aggressively. Too much for me.

"Well? Let's go and find them." He said as he got up. I wasn't sure, but then he held my hand and gently pulled me up with him and he started to pull me around the club. Oh my..

Jimin POV

I wanted her to meet the other since it would prove to Tae that I'm sticking with one girl and also I feel a bit bad for using her in this bet. She seems so sweet and would probably do anything for anyone in our group. She's pretty shy too so that just makes it all so much easier.

I pulled her around and made sure not to get lost in the sea of people. Her hands were very soft and I liked the feeling of holding them. Warm and gentle.

I finally spotted Yoongi in a small VIP section, unfortunately Hobi and Tae weren't with them. Where could they be?