Chapter Four

Jimin POV

My plan was to bring her towards Yoongi, quickly tell Yoongi about her (not about the bet of course) and then leave.

Of course it didn't go that way.

I did tell Yoongi about her and he was very warm to her. As he always is to Armys. But then they started to talk more and she got out of her shy shell more.

They were not in the middle of a conversation between the differences of using drums or a piano to come up with beats when producing music.

Turns out she's really into that and has given Yoongi many praises for being her inspiration. Which he liked.

I don't like the way she's talking with him. She was so friendly and smiley. That's how she should be with me. And no, I'm not jealous.

Y/n POV

Talking to the Min Yoongi about music, is in itself a dream come true, but that, and the fact that he thinks my opinions are interesting and expands on it himself make me feel truly like...wow.

"I'm going to get a drink. Wait up for me?" Yoongi said to me as he got up. I smiled and nodded.

As soon as Yoongi left, Jimin scooted over to me.

"Y/n? Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Well, Yoongi is going to be back soon so I probably shouldn't leave-"  he scoffed.

"Oh come on! Just one dance? We'll be back, then you two can continue your conversation. Its getting late and it'll be short.."

I thought about it for a second. It felt rude to just go off leaving Yoongi when he gets back, but I do want to dance with Jimin. Plus it'll give me a chance to find my friends.

"Okay~ let's go." I said with a slight laugh. And he grabbed my hand and took us to the dance floor.

The music was quite loud. A lot of bass and drums, which makes a good beat, good for mildless dancing.

The people all around us were half drunk. Some of them were just girls dancing together, some couples dances were more..."friendly" you could say.

"Okay, let's dance!" Jimin smiled at me. I smiled back and tried to get used to the suffocating amount of people around us. But honestly I was having a good time.

I started to move my hips around, closing my eyes. I was just kinda enjoying my moment, when I felt someone grab my hips and pull me close to them. I widen my eyes to see Jimin holding me very close. He just kinda smirked at me. I at least think he did, it's hard to tell since the lights on the dance floor are dimmer and different colors.

I gently tried to move back a bit, feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable by him doing that. But I'm sure he's just playing around right?

As soon as I moved back, he just pulled me back to him, pressing his front to my front. My cheeks felt hot and I tried to move back again. I think he finally got that I didn't feel comfortable like that, so he stopped and just danced next to me.

((TIME SKIP))

Soon after awhile of dancing, I thought it was time for me and the girls to head back home. It was probably really late by now. So Jimin and I started to slowly make our way to the VIP area where we were before.

"I should probably find my friends.." I mumbled to myself. And the music and environment was too loud for Jimin to hear me, so I just started to scan the room. But when we got to the VIP section, I was surprised to see Liz already there.

"Liz?" I called, loud enough to get her attention. Plus it wasn't as loud over here.

"Y/n? Heyy!" She said and got up to hug me. She didn't seem phased by the fact that Jimin was still close to me. I realized why she wasn't surprised when I saw someone else I admire a lot next to her. Jung Hoseok..

I looked at me and he smiled at me. Causing me to smile widely I mean how can you not give a huge smile to hobi》, I waved gently to him. Then I looked back up at Liz, with a look of slight concern.

"Do you know where Mimi went off to?" I asked her. She gave me a thinking face and shook her head, as a "no". Well if I haven't seem her, and she hasn't seen her...then both our faces turned to shock when we both realized what could happen to her.

"We have to find her.." I said and I felt panic go through me a bit. Liz was, dispite seemingly the calm type, was freaking out more than I was.

"I'll check the bar, you check the bathrooms." I said and she nodded. "Be careful, I added" she nodded again. I was nervous for us to both split up, but it's easier this way, and we can't miss her this way either.

"Whats wrong?" I heard a calm voice ask. I turned to see Yoongi looking at me.

"We can't find our friend. And so we're both going to go and try to look for her and..uh" I stuttered under his concerned gaze. Then composed myself.

"I was going to check the bar area, and she was going to check the restrooms." I say, referring to Liz. He shook his head.

"Not alone. Hobi? Could you go with her- uh Liz right? And Jimin will go with you. I'll check the back exit since some people go that way out. Is there any chance she may have just left with someone though?" I knew what he was referring to, and Mimi was Party girl, but she wouldn't do anything like..that with a stranger.

"No, there's no chance she would leave to go that. And even if she did, she would tell us." Yoongi nodded.

"Alright, let's go then.."