Chapter Thirteen

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes very slightly, to the point it was mostly just me squinting at nothing particular. My mouth was dry, which had caused my throat to be sore.

I blinked a few times to make me more aware of my surroundings. Which didn't help at all because I now was aware of my pounding headache.

With a groan of pain, I looked around the dark room and didn't see anything but blackness. It was miserable, I couldn't see even an inch infront of me, but honestly I couldn't tell..that's when i was aware of the cloth over my eyes.

The chair I was sitting on was an old, metal, folding chair. The barely half an inch of cushion on it wasn't doing anything for my butt.

"Oh, you're awake..." a mysterious voice said. I obviously couldn't see them, and I didn't recognize the voice at all.

"Uh..W-what?" I mumbled, I didn't have the energy nor the voice to say much of anything.

"How are you feeling, y/n..."

I tingle of surprise and fear went through my whole body. They knew my name? I felt more awake now, although I still couldn't see anything.

"How..you know..my..name?" I tried to ask.  I heard them chuckle, I could now tell it was a man.

"Oh, I know a bit more about you than you'd think. Have you been liking my little texts to you?"

I gasped. My breathing was short and heavy, he's the one who has been texting me?! I felt fear rush over me.

"You..you?!" I gasped.

I felt warmth under my face, he was tracing my jaw and chin with his finger. His touch was light and feathery. I shivered.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He whispered against my ear. I breathed in deeply, he was too close for comfort..

"You're really a gorgeous thing, I knew that the moment I saw you. Ah, the things I thought about doing to you..sinful.." he muttered against me. I wanted to shake him off me, and ran away. But the binds kept me from even moving an inch.

Who was he? I thought I could recognize the voice but I wasn't sure. There was something off to it. Almost fake, like it was ran through an old tape recorder.

As his fingers grazed over my face, down my next, rubbing gently over my collarbone..I didn't know what was going through my mind. It was all a blur. Getting fuzzier each second.

I felt like everything was in third person. My body and stomach twisted in sick nausea.

"I have to go now, beautiful. But I'll be back soon. Be quiet my little butterfly~" his lips were practically touching my face as he said this. I nodded lightly and he stood back.

I heard each step as he walked to the door. The door creeked and then the sound of a lock flooded my ears.

I needed to get out of here. Now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey, how are you? I'm so sorry this is so late, I've been really busy recently and I'm also trying to get some other projects out. Can't wait for ya'll to see.

Have a great day/night love ya!