1: Actual Prologue

Jensen closes the door, and presses his back against it, panting. As the gunshots die down, he looks around the room briefly, eyeing his friends. He turns around, looking through the small window on the door. No one. They're safe for now. 

"Are you guys okay?" he asks, counting his friends to make sure no one's left behind. Everyone nods, along with a chorus of 'yeah's. 

He closes his eyes for a short second, he's tired. Everyone clearly is. The room is silent, except for the exhausted pants and breaths coming from the group. 

After a few long minutes, Adora hesitantly clears her throat. Everyone turns to look at her, as her eyebrows furrow, "Guys..?" she pauses, "So, I just realised.. that I've been shot." she finishes. She looks down, removing her hand from her stomach, to reveal both covered in blood. 

Looks of shock and worry paint her friend's faces, as Amell speaks up, "And you didn't think to tell us this before? You didn't see it as a problem?" Sydney walkes over to her best friend in worry, as she softly places her hand over the wound. 

"It wasn't much of a problem before I started to really feel it.." Adora says, in shock and almost dumbfounded. "Oh my God, what do we do?" Sydney starts to panic. 

Jensen runs a hand through his hair, "Okay, just.. Just calm down alright!" he starts to pace around the room, "Look, I'm sure we can think of something." 

Adora stares blankly, as the group tries to calm themselves down, "Just stay with me, okay? Everything is going to be fine." Sydney tries to assure her friend, as tears well up in her eyes. 

She pulls her hand from Adora's stomach, seeing her shirt soaked in blood. It trickles down her pants and down to her shoe, "I'm going to take care of you, because you're my best friend. We've known each other our whole lives, everthing will be okay. You're not going to die. Not now. Not like this." Sydney is full-on sobbing now. Adora gives her friend a reassuring smile, almost telling her 'it's okay', as she can slowly feel the life draining from her body. 

Panicked conversations, whispers, fill the room and Amell can't take it anymore, "Everybody just shut up alright?" he shouts, tears clearly brimming his eyes. 

"Well, somebody needs a Happy Meal." Adora states blankly, before falling to her knees, not being able to hold it any longer. 

-

-

Idk just enjoy :)

Also I know I named one of the people Jensen but I don't mean Jensen Ackles, (it's not a fanfic, just fic) I just couldn't think of a name so i was gonna change it later but I'm too lazy for that so just roll with it. :)