1. What She Deserves

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Azalea's POV
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

You would think that as a Wizarding Country's Hero, your life would be filled with galleons, fame, and people surrounding you! And, well, it is! You have galleons, that's for sure. Galleons that the damned government had somehow been using for their corrupted, bureaucratic shite! And Meriln I hate it when they say, "It's for the greater good.". It's bullshit I tell you! At least Dumbledore actually was using my parents' funds for the actual greater good!

Fame? You got it all right! You have fans wanting your attention left and right, and they'd use any means to do so! And by any means, I mean Merlin be damned kidnapping!? What kind of insanity is that!?? Heck, someone even sent me a Killing Curse from out of nowhere! It's just thanks to my honed reflexes that I got to dodge it! Damned fanatics!

The people surrounding me part!? Fuck! They wanted to kill me! As the one who killed Tom and ended his Pureblood Supremacy shtick, these people, who were purebloods, wanted me dead because they couldn't fucking do their shit anymore! And when I wanted to do something about it, the pureblood problem? Every plan I make gets shut down because my superiors were pureblood themselves! Unbelievable!

And so, it's understandable that at the age of 25, I finally decided to leave my life here behind for good! As if I had any. But, going back to the topic, it was obviously not easy to put it in practice. I had all my plan set up. "Choose a place to go, talk to the only good people in my life and say my goodbyes, and go out with a bang!" was my original plan, but I had been lacking in many areas. Thankfully enough, Hermione and Ron were still my best buds, had been through think and thin, and had helped me out, though Ron could have toned down his complaints, but that's what makes him Ron! Anyway, with Hermione's brains and Ron doing a wonderful distraction, the brunette and I had been able to make a deal with the Goblins (who had thought of thr Ministry's blatant theft of my money was plain dishonorable, and that was saying something!) and I was now an immigrant of America! Then as I am a (in)famous witch from a backwater wizarding country, the MACUSA had, of course, involved themselves with my immigration. It was by Merlin's grace that the MACUSA's minister had simply laughed at my plight and had joyfully let me get my needed documents without trouble.

_______

Settling into Middleton had not been hard at all. The people I had met were nice, my neighbors were definitely a step up from the people of Little Whinging, Surrey, as they were seemed to be friendlier than they were. My house was great, too! Even with the Ministry's blatant theft of my money, they hadn't put a serious dent in it, since most of my money had been earned by Right of Conquests from the Death Eaters(Purebloods) I killed. And, with money that would have definitely made my great-grandchildren live without worry, I had purchased myself a rather magnificent three story house with the most modern furniture I could buy! I wasn't vain, not in the least, but one couldn’t deny the convenience and comfort these leather couches and new gadgets could give!

Though, once I had fully settled myself in the neighborhood, meeting and knowing more people and the like, I finally decided to start my business! Of course, it wasn't needed, as I had mentioned that I was loaded earlier, but I wasn't the type to laze around and do nothing. As such, after days of mulling it over, I finally decided on making a café! At first, I thought about opening up a martial arts class, but I quickly scrapped that idea because I didn't actually know martial arts, even when I was more physically fit and more knowledgeable in hand-to-hand combat than my fellow wizards. I could have gotten into sports, but the only sport I actually knew was Quidditch, which didn't exist in this part of the world(muggles). After a few more scrapped ideas, I finally decided on making a café since my skills in cooking were rather high and I always found said activity to be calming, even when I had earned this skill originally due to desperation to escape more torment as a child.